Hello everyone, just joined today...

Options
Hello just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Angelia and I am new to this. I have tried losing weight many times before and have quickly given up. I am determined to succeed this time. I look forward to making new friends too along the journey.

Replies

• rendress269
    rendress269 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Welcome Angelia! I think you'll find the folks on the Eating Clean forum friendly and supportive. I've been here since January.
  • TBrownCVT
    TBrownCVT Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I look forward to getting to know you. It's always nice to have more friends on the journey. Feel free to add me as a friend if you want to.
  • LydiaZembower
    LydiaZembower Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lydia. I find that it is not always easy to eat healthy when you have family members that tempt you. I did do clean eating for one month before and lost some weight. Then my college son moved back, and you know, the weight came back. So now I am set to eat healthy, lose weight, and end the nightly heartburn suffering. I am glad that spring is here and I can take longer walks with my Norwegian Buhund, Zoey. She has endless energy and will help motivate me along. I look forward to getting to know all of you better and wish everyone the best in their drive to eating healthy and getting in shape.
  • catz2457
    catz2457 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi all. I too am new and am looking forward to getting to know you and to obtain some inspiration to keep on eating clean while losing the pounds!