Changes!

Options
Julie20fan
Julie20fan Posts: 361 Member
Since you started on your own health and fitness journey what have you noticed has changed about you? It doesn't have to be physical. It can be that you have gained more confidence. You sleep better. You are in a much better mood. Your eating habits have changed.

For me, I find that I sleep so much better when my diet is on an 80/20 ratio. I find myself in a much better mood as well.

I love working out and that has always been my go to for relieving stress. Let's hear what has been happening with you.

Replies

• catladyksa
    catladyksa Posts: 1,269 Member
    Options
    Changes?? Let me think....I don't dread getting up to exercise at 0345 am now. I still have not done the container plan yet....I am trying to get the exercising down pat first...I am cutting back, but need to get better at it. I am a bit more flexible too.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Those are all great changes. You are making progress and that is what counts. Great job. You will get the container system before long. I found it easy to do, but I also prepped my food for a few days in advance on Sunday's. This way it was just easy to pull the food out of the fridge measure and put on my plate. I was truly shocked at how much food I ate.
  • Julie20fan
    Options
    Those are all great changes. You are making progress and that is what counts. Great job. You will get the container system before long. I found it easy to do, but I also prepped my food for a few days in advance on Sunday's. This way it was just easy to pull the food out of the fridge measure and put on my plate. I was truly shocked at how much food I ate.