Problems with keto

Options
erikgoya
erikgoya Posts: 77 Member
I have a half finished 5lb tub of protein powder that i now can't use because I fill up my protein macro way to easily with food on its own.
sigh.

What are some of your problems?

Replies

• Teneko
    Teneko Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    jwwcp.jpg

heh
    I have protein powder as well, and I still take it. I use a half scoop. On workout days, I have less protein in my meals. Because my numbers are so low, I have to basically reduce my protein from 3 oz per meal to 2 oz per meal on those days.

-T.
  • tawnyanmorgan
    tawnyanmorgan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My vitamins take up 6 carbs a day! Going to look for some new ones today with less carbs
  • k35cunning
    k35cunning Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Teneko wrote: »
    jwwcp.jpg

heh
    I have protein powder as well, and I still take it. I use a half scoop. On workout days, I have less protein in my meals. Because my numbers are so low, I have to basically reduce my protein from 3 oz per meal to 2 oz per meal on those days.

-T.

Why do you have less protein in your meals on workout days? I am just starting to workout (insert lazy couch potato picture here) so was curious about your comment. Thank you!
  • Teneko
    Teneko Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    I have less protein in my meals to balance out the extra high quality protein I deliver to my system after my workout in the form of protein powder.
    In other words: Extra protein shake means I have to cut protein out of my other meals to balance out total protein for the day.

-T.
  • k35cunning
    k35cunning Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Teneko wrote: »
    I have less protein in my meals to balance out the extra high quality protein I deliver to my system after my workout in the form of protein powder.
    In other words: Extra protein shake means I have to cut protein out of my other meals to balance out total protein for the day.

-T.

ah- makes sense- thank you
  • chrispike7
    chrispike7 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Personally, I like it that my diet fulfils my protein requirements without having to chug down protein shakes, although I do miss the taste of 'chocolate smooth' by Myprotein!!!

Cant complain too much though, the beef I just ate smothered in Mozzerella kinda made up for it! :smile: