Tips & Tricks

Options
pitchf0rk
pitchf0rk Posts: 34 Member
Hi everyone.
I'd love to hear your personal tips&tricks considering losing weight.

I don't like eating the same things over and over (except for breakast), therefore it helps me to meal plan for the whole week and buy all the necessary products on Monday.

I also started to prepare small snacks (carrots, smoothies, nuts), so I'd rather grab one of the prepared things, than some chocolate/Chips/whatsoever.

What are your tips&tricks?

Replies

• ElleBoogie1982
    ElleBoogie1982 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    When I do a big shop (usually on a Sunday for me), I like to cut up all my veggies straight away. That way during the week I can quickly grab a snack without thinking about it. I also like to do bait cook up and make things that I can freeze. Some favourites are falafel, chili beans, breakfast muffins and protein balls. I am usually tired when I get home from work (I'm a teacher) so the less 'thinking' I do about meals the better. I also read that we make hundreds and hundreds of little decisions every day and as the day goes on it gets harder and harder to exercise our willpower muscle and make healthy decisions.... Having healthy options ready for me in my fridge means I have one less decision to make when I get home!
    Great idea for a thread btw!
  • Julie95020
    Julie95020 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite snacks are the frozen bags of edamame that you can steam in the microwave right in the bag. It's quick, easy, nutritious, and satisfies that desire to nibble.