Running Bra

Options
Cazzyxo
Cazzyxo Posts: 104 Member
Can anyone point me in the direction of some good supportive running bras? Im a 32DD/E and i have been wearing a triumph triaction extreme with a cheapy sports bra ontop also to control movement! I just need something deccent and not too overpriced?

Replies

• WDEvy
    WDEvy Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    I (sadly) don't have that problem but I hear from more chesty friends that the Under Armour ones are really supportive.
  • likitisplit
    likitisplit Posts: 9,420 Member
    Options
    I've been using Moving Comfort's bra line.
  • romyhorse
    romyhorse Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I have 2 which keep mine rock solid! First is a Shock Absorber, great bra but can be a bit tricky to get off especially if you are sweaty. Second is from Marks and Spencer's, very lightweight (makes the other one feel like industrial scaffolding!) but still keeps everything where it should be.
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    Honestly....I would check out VS's semi annual sale. I have their sports bras and they are really good with support. I only buy them when they are on sale because normal priced they can be up there. But they are decent priced when they hit the sale area.
  • PinkNinjaLaura
    PinkNinjaLaura Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I've been buying a Champion brand one from Target and it works really well for me. It runs about $15 so I have a bunch of them.
  • mkissa2
    mkissa2 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm a big fan of moving comforts as well. I wear a 38ddd. Check out title nine clothing company. They do tons of research on their sports bras and I have never ever been steered wrong.
  • sapf
    sapf Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I like the moving comfort fiona bra. I'm a 34D/32DD and it is comfortable and keeps the girl under control.
  • meidie1980
    meidie1980 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber, all the way :happy:
  • kiekie
    kiekie Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Shock Absorber Run Bra saved my life! (34D)
  • Lyerin
    Lyerin Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    I'm a Moving Comfort fan, personally. They are slightly pricey, but I'm just having to get rid of one of my MC sports bras now after 10 years of use. They last and have a rock solid hold. I also have two Road Runner Sports bras, and I really like those as well.
  • Cazzyxo
    Options
    Im from UK so some brands are higher priced cause of that. Ill look at some of the suggestions xx
  • babybl00310
    babybl00310 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Try ebay for running bras. I've bought three shock absorbers recently and haven't paid more than £7.50 including postage for each one brand new.
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    justaspoonfulofsugar Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    debenham's does shock absorber and I think it's the best one by far.
  • dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I am DD+ (depending on the style) and got one from Old Navy that works suprisingly well... but we'll see how it holds up.
  • CaseyBee
    CaseyBee Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I have both a Shock Absorber and a Moving Comfort Fiona, and the MC is far and away the better of the two. I strap it on and off I go, and nothing is moving anywhere, and that's quite a feat for these 34DDs. The SA is really wimpy, and the X-back design leads to teh straps riding up my shoulders toward my neck, resulting in uniboob and flappage. Not cool. The MC is a joy. My only concern is that there's very little shielding the world from the knowledge that you're cold, if you catch my drift...
  • StephieWillcox
    StephieWillcox Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    PANACHE!!!!!

I paid a lot for mine (~£45 I think), but I am a 34FF and they hold ROCK SOLID while I'm running.

I had a shock absorber but I didn't like it - it never held solid enough and the straps used to loosen while I ran - NOT HELPFUL!
  • daniellekrista920
    Options
    Moving Comfort Fiona Bra. It has clasps in the back and adjustable straps for a perfect fit. The straps have velco so they never slip. I am a 34 D and breastfeeding, and this is the first bra I have felt kept the girls from hitting me in the face.
  • Cazzyxo
    Options
    Thanks girls for suggestions :)

I am not a fan of shock absorber. I bought the flexiwire and it is completely lose on the straps and provides zero support! Xox
  • bttrthanevr
    bttrthanevr Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I love my Moving Comfort "Fiona" bras...supportive and very adjustable.