Biggest antagonist and protagonists for your journey-week 5 HW

Options
sbear867
sbear867 Posts: 249 Member
Who is there for every struggle keeping you motivated and how? Who and what is holding you back, enabling old bad habits and talking you out of trying new healthier lifestyle choices?

Replies

• who4fan
    who4fan Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    For both of those things, the answer is...me! I am my own biggest cheerleader when I get into the workout groove. My inner fat girl can also talk me into being lazy and eating the wrong food for me to reach my goals.
  • JustWatchMee
    JustWatchMee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Right now my mom is my motivator, she is trying to lose weight with me, and she is very encouraging and because we have a system, i have been able to stick to my calorie and macronutrient goals and work out routine . . . Holding me back sometimes is myself because i dont think it is fair that i cant eat whatever i want and still lose weight lol and my husband, he will sometimes say that he wants ice cream or pizza knowing I am trying to resist. Recently he bought a thing of muffins (pastries are my weakness), but he hid them from me and doesnt eat them in front of me, so that is a first, he usually isnt so considerate.
  • rachwill2002
    rachwill2002 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm right there with who4fan. It all comes back to mr, myself, and I