Any quick easy recipe ideas please for gluten,wheat,dairy and soya free veggie?

Options
Hi everyone
I've been a veggie all my life but this time last year I found out I was intolerant to a whole heap of foods - gluten, wheat, dairy, soya, quinoa (I can tolerate some dried brands but not others?? But not crisps or flour) sesame or poppy seeds. If I have loads of time I will create something good with some nuts and veggies - but I'm after something quick and easy (and tasty) for those days when you get in from work (or gym) and just cant be bothered.
Thank you so much
By the way - changing my diet - was the best thing I've ever done. Gave me a totally new lease on life.

Replies

• calidroz
    calidroz Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Maybe you would like my current favorite for breakfast... Spinach pancakes. They are seriously amazing, fill you up, roughly 50 calories, and my kiddos love them! You can make a batch to keep for up to seven days in the fridge and even freeze the batter in serving sizes if you want. I usually make the day of because it is so easy and I can continue to eat it for the next few mornings.

Here is the link to the recipe: http://itsalifestylenotadiet.com/2015/04/spring-csa-series-week-1/

Leave out the flour and baking powder and sub 1.5 cups gluten free pancake mix! I know you'll like them!
  • Exegi_Corpus
    Exegi_Corpus Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My breakfast that I really like;

-%0 fat greek yogurt
    -Oatmeal
    -Dried raw goji berries
    -Dried raw mulberries
    -Raw brown almonds
    -Raw walnuts
    -Chia seeds

mix them u and enjoy!
  • atakhannah
    atakhannah Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    get against all grain cookbook it is amazing!!
  • michelleamhill
    michelleamhill Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    My fave new snack / dessert / breakfast is: 1 banana, 1 tsp each of Laura Schudders all natural chunky peanut butter and unsweetened cocoa powder. Mash everything together with a fork until pudding-like consistency. It's delicious, filling and healthy.
  • Saree1902
    Saree1902 Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Quick snack: rice cakes + almond butter & apple slices or nak'd bars (range of natural bars based on dates and nuts)
  • gash14
    gash14 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    This may sound odd but it's really amazing: fruit leather for a sandwich wrap. I've made mango, peach, apple, blueberry, tomato and carrot so far. I've added spices too to give even more depth. They hold an amazing amount of goods including liquid.