Advice needed

Options
amaira515
amaira515 Posts: 22 Member
So one of the big things I read that is supposed to help with binge eating is keeping to a routine with three meals a day and snacks. My problem I have is my work schedule. I work 9:45-2:30 Mon and Wens than till 1:30 on Fridays. These days I only get a 15 minute so not enough to eat a meal. Should I just bring a snack and than eat when I get home or will that throw it off? The problem is than I'm not usually hungry for dinner till really late. Anyone have advice?

Replies

• aishlynn
    aishlynn Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I pre-log all my food for the day so I know exactly what I can and can't eat. I think bringing a snack is a good idea since you don't have time to eat (isn't that against the law to only have 15 minutes?). Are you able to snack throughout the day or does your job not allow for that? If you're able to snack throughout the day, I'd bring a meal like a sandwich and just eat bits of it throughout and half the sandwich during your 15 minute "lunch".

On Fridays it probably would be ok to wait until you got home to eat, though.

Just my two cents :wink: