Fat Loss challenge

Options
RachelX04
RachelX04 Posts: 1,123 Member
I am wondering if anyone has ever participated in the fat loss challenge from eat to perform . com. Is it worth the money? I would be interested in hearing thoughts about this. Thanks.

Replies

• LoLoGB
    LoLoGB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Rachel I was curious so I visited the site and downloaded the free 29 page book. Honestly I wouldn't pay for it. With the resources here and online that are free I will tell you what that program reminds me of...Stronglifts 5x5 and the EM2WL philosophy. I would say do both of these and spend your money on something more useful- like weight lifting gloves or a new sports bra! Just my opinion. @heybales what do you think?
  • RachelX04
    Options
    Thanks girl, I appreciate your input
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Weight lifting gloves made the bar feel too thick, and sports bra just felt funny.

Wish I hadn't spent money on either.

:p

They do at least, like P90X and Insanity eating guidelines, attempt to have you eat enough for the performance and changes from exercise to be maximized as best they can on a diet.

And just like EM2WL, the philosophy of eating at reasonable deficit isn't a new one, just not as popular to sell magazines and diet programs.
  • RachelX04
    Options
    Thanks haybales. Think I will just focus on the EM2WL philosophy and skip the challenge
  • LoLoGB
    LoLoGB Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    lol @heybales you crack me up!!