Here's your chance to tell us what you want!!! :) Please give feedback!!!

Options
Jennbecca33
Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
Reposting this from EM2WL Team member, Kiki~

As you probably already know, I LOVE sharing fitness/fat loss/muscle building tips with y'all, & Team EM2WL is passionate about helping people to take their lives back from extremes, actually REACH their goals, and be happier overall. SO, we are in the process of putting together a couple of free gifts that will hopefully share some valuable information with you. But, we need your help! What would YOU most like to know from us?.... Are you most interested in learning how to eat/the basic steps of EM2WL? A free workout plan? A live webinar w/Q&A segments? If you could ask me one question related to fitness, eating, building muscle, etc... what would it be? Thank you for your feedback! I am so excited to get this put together and share it with you!

Replies

• geordiegirl27
    geordiegirl27 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    This sounds great Jennebecca33, for me the thing I struggle with the most is getting my calories right using the right foods. My protein is always WAY low. I want to shed fat (plenty to practice with) and would love to build muscles, I am doing a set of workouts in the home using dumbbells but thats largely due to now knowing what to do in the gym to get a good structured workout.

Oh thats 2 things….guess I'm just in need of an overhaul altogether but first priority is stripping some fat off, I also struggle to eat enough calories.
  • FRJM
    FRJM Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    As you know, I struggle with running/weight lifting combo....at the moment because of charity commitments, I have no option but to continue training for 2 x half marathons. Experience has now taught me that to start a lifting programme now is going to interfere with that....but then I panic that I'm a cardio bunny and the EM2LW concept won't work! More info on that type of stuff would help me just now.
  • MandaLeigh123
    MandaLeigh123 Posts: 351 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I agree more info on combining the two. Not everyone wants to give up their cardio time (for varied reasons) and move mostly to weight training- no matter how many times people recommend it ;)
    Maybe more ideas and recipes on higher calorie meals 600+cal with vegetarian and vegan options ?
    Thx for all the help!
  • Jennbecca33
    Jennbecca33 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Great responses guys, thank you! Keep them coming!