Just joined!

Options
MsJulesRenee
MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
HI everyone, Im Juliana! I'm new to this group and eager to accomplish my goals. Started my current weight loss journey a couple months ago and have only seen minimal results. Determined to trim my diet plan a little and get back on track. Have lost significant weight a couple years ago and have gradually gained it back. Both parents have type 2 diabetes and I am trying to learn from their mistakes. Love "clean eating" because it helps keeps my skin and mind clear, I also love to cook with fresh produce. Slowing moving towards a vegetarian lifestyle as lactose and meat tend to bother my stomach although I do still eat it on occasion.

I'm looking for other clean eating folks so please add me - I have an open food journal! <3

Have a great weekend

Replies

• molaufy
    molaufy Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • xMillyLouisex
    xMillyLouisex Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I will add you- also any other clean eaters are welcome to add me I've literally just started clean eating and would love to discover your fav recipes etc! :)
  • Julesrae456
    Julesrae456 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    You can for sure add me!
  • MsJulesRenee
    MsJulesRenee Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys! @xXxyummymummyx I cook all the time so anything you see on my diary you want a recipe of let me know! :)
  • leeleehayes88
    leeleehayes88 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi im new to this group to looking for a new lifestyle and clean eating is realistic please can I add u all