Thanksgiving and Praise!

Options
jorinya
jorinya Posts: 933 Member
Father in Heaven, I am so greatful and thankful to you that even when I turned my back on you, you never turned you back on me. When I gave up and cried and thought everything was hopeless you helped me rise up on the wings of an eagle and strive forward. You saw my sins and my failures but yet you bore them all at the cross and paid the price with your life for me. Your blood was shed so that I can be free from my failures, my sin, my downfalls and my past mistakes. Thank you that I am on the path you want me to be on and you are shaping me and moulding me into the woman you want me to be. My heart and soul shall praise your sweet, precious, glorious name for eternity. In You name, Jesus I Pray, Amen.

Replies

• JMarcella57
    JMarcella57 Posts: 1,902 Member
    Options
    Thankful for a God that teaches, forgives, encourages and loves. Thankful for home, family and health. Thankful to have the opportunity to choose to make better choices each new day. <3
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful for the beautiful day outside.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful that I have access to really healthy, locally produced food. Going to pick up my fresh "raw" milk, pastured meats and eggs, and locally grown fruits and vegetables this afternoon. :)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful that my son was able to get a good deal on trading in an expensive piece of equipment at Guitar Center and buying a new piece of equipment at a discount so that he did not have to sell anything online. And thankful that we were able to complete some landscaping tasks last night that should help our neighbor's flooding issues before it rained today. God was gracious to stretch the hours in the day. One of those days that if I had known how much I would need to get done at the beginning of the day, I would have said "not possible". But with "His" help, I just kept putting one foot in front of the next and it all happened.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful that it is a beautiful new week, full of opportunity.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Thankful that I have such a sweet, understanding cat. When I woke up in the middle of the night with some unexpected anxiety, she snuggled next to me and purred me through it. I was then able to drift back to sleep.
  • jorinya
    Options
    I am thankful I am back here and very very thankful that God has put connection in place to help me in my journey both here and in the real world. I'm thankful too that I am still loosing weight, even though I faced a rough patch. God you are so wonderful.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Thankful for a safe trip this weekend for our friend's wedding and thankful for such amazing weather for the outdoor wedding ceremony. So good to see dear friends and to make new friends.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    After reading posts in some of the other groups this morning, I am simple thankful for the day and life that I have today.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    Thankful for a good night's sleep.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful for MFP friends and the motivation and support from the MFP community.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful for the community of believers/friends where we worship. I am grateful for the amazing example/witness of many of these individuals.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful that my discussion with my husband didn't turn into an argument last night. Shows a lot of improvement for both of us. o:)
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful for special time with my family yesterday to celebrate Mother's Day. I enjoyed morning coffee today from the new Kitty Coffee Mug my sons gave me. :)

rt4jnc9e1es6.jpg
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I am thankful for a patient and loving Savior. I am thankful He led me here. See, the blog I posted on the main forum about giving this journey to God was closed because of the content. But several people saw it anyway. The thing is, I did not even mean to post it on the main board. I thought I was in my Nutrisystem group blog! LOL! But I know now it was for a reason! I have gotten several private messages thanking me for the post, as well as the invite to THIS group! :-)
  • jorinya
    Options
    @dottiemaystrong Anyone that you feel will benefit from this group, please drop them a line and let them know they are most welcome. You are very welcome here.
  • dottieketostrong
    dottieketostrong Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Thank you. I will do that
  • jorinya
    Options
    I am thankful that when I am weak, feeling I have no strength that God gives my strength. I'm thankful it rained today because it was too hot! I'm thankful for my neighbour who gave me olive oil and spoke to me as her younger sister. I'm thankful God is making a way for me. I'm thankful I'm alive and complete. I'm thankful for having such wonderful women on MFP as my friends.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful for morning quiet time.
  • JMarcella57
    Options
    I am thankful for my sweet kitty cats. Precious understands me and is there for me no matter what. I should probably hold her and listen to her purr while talking with my eldest son later today. :o