Polar loop, polar FT7, or different fitness tracker?

Options
LoLoGB
LoLoGB Posts: 97 Member
Hi all! I want a fitness band that I can wear that will track calories from all activities (including lifting) and heart rate. Additional features are a bonus- like sleep tracking, etc. I have read reviews on the two Polars above and seem good. Anyone try them? Do you use something else you like a lot? Why do you like what you use? Or do you not use one and find them useless?

I'm app happy too I already use MFP (obviously lol), and Bodyspace.

Replies

• LoLoGB
    Options
    @heybales just saw your very long and great response on the Fitbit post. That is very helpful! Thank you!!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    Copied from my response in the FitBit post.

I really liked DC Rainmaker's reviews before purchasing my device - highly recommend reading through all of them! I ended up going with a Polar M400 as it is an activity tracker and can hook up to my H7 heart rate monitor during workouts. I also like that it has GPS for when I'm outdoors for accurate distance measurements (when running or cycling). So far I love it, but the size of it is larger than most would prefer.

If you have specific questions, please let me know :) I've been using mine since the new year.
  • LoLoGB
    Options
    Thank you!! I went with the Polar FT7. And I love it (so far lol- I used it the first time today). I liked the M400 but just starting wanted to try something less expensive...got the FT7 for $70!
  • Jennifer_Lynn_1982
    Jennifer_Lynn_1982 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    That's a great deal, hope you enjoy it :)