This Is My Year!

Options
I'm asking for help with holding myself accountable.

Historically, I've never struggled with my weight. I was a three sport athlete through high school, and I continued to play Div III Soccer and Softball through College. I was in the gym 6 days a week, playing sports, and I did not drink - that put me at 5'9", 150lbs, and 17% body fat. To me - that was my absolute ideal! I ate whatever I want, did whatever I wanted.... and those habits carried through after I left college even when I did not maintain the same activity level.

Now 10 years later, I am nowhere near that. I am 5'9", 157lbs, and probably closer to 26% body fat. I travel 50% of the time for work, and that means stretches of sometimes 2 weeks straight on the road traveling all over the country. This has made it really difficult for me to get into a routine and stick to it.

A few months ago I was at my heaviest - 165lbs. That was it - I hated how I looked, and did not feel one bit confident in myself. A friend challenged me to tracking things on MFP, and I spent roughly 4-5 weeks logging in religiously. I meticulously tracked my food intake and exercise. I lost 11lbs and felt amazing. It was a huge change for me.

When my friend stopped tracking things on MFP, my accountability faded and my fitness train completely derailed. I'm back up to 157lbs, and I need to get back on track. I have a GORUCK Challenge coming up June 5-6th which is a 14 hour military themed endurance event... my goal is to not just make it through it, but crush it. I also am in a wedding a month later.

Overall goal - <=150lbs by 7/4 with <=20% body fat. Help me get there. Help me stay accountable. Please friend me if you are up for the task. Of course - it's a two way street. Help motivate me, and I will push you to be a better you, too.

Thanks for reading.