Apr 2015 Challenge ~ Apr 20th - Apr 26th

Options
2»

Replies

• PaulaKro
    PaulaKro Posts: 5,702 Member
    Options
    Shelley, The TV lied - you look great! (almost as cute as Joey) And the tank looks like it will be so much fun!
    Lynnette, My lips are sealed. No burps... ((gag))
    Kathy, Good luck on your last spring match tomorrow!
    Clara, So glad you are better!
    Chris, Glad you had fun with the lizards and the grandpuppy. Sounds darling. :smile:
    :flowerforyou: Paula
  • zumbaforever
    zumbaforever Posts: 6,897 Member
    Options
    Chris soo glad it went better with the baby. It is practice for grandchildren! :) You get so many steps in every day. You are awesome! :smiley:

Paula that tv told the truth. I need to get going again. I love the tank top arms. Just must keep moving. And thanks, Joey is my darling! <3

Clara my neck is almost well also. Happy for you. :smiley:

Kathy core challenges are awesome. Have a great day and good luck. Ending on a positive note will be fantastic! :smiley:

Lynette that is awesome. Overtime money is only good for so long. Happiness is forever! :wink: And the tank is huge, 140 gallons. It is the perfect size for my living room.

Walked my darlings this morning. Spent time working on the algae in my existing tank. It is really looking good again. Went and bought some plants for my baskets. The red baskets! :wink: Bought shoes for the grandkids. Just busy.

Shelley

• KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    Good morning. Headed to the tennis center in a couple of hours. Finally beautiful weather in Georgia today...in the 80s and sunshine! Drinking water right now to hydrate. I will let you know how the day goes later.

Happy Sunday :)
    Kathy

• cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,435 Member
    Options
    We all went to the gun show today...yeah, no!! All kinds of big guns...little guns...pink guns...purple...yeah, no! I am so glad we have a big safe in the closet for stuff like that.

We stayed at the kids for a movie then brought Bean home. It is too hot to walk right now, so we are going to do it in the morning. I'm making today a REST DAY. I only have 2.08 miles and 4,537 steps. And, I had ice cream cake at the kids house! The movie part and the ice cream cake part were the totally amazing parts of today...well, and being with the kids and Bean...and my DH, of course...amazing!

So now, I'm going to see what movies my DH has and just sit back for a while. Have a great rest of Sunday and a terrific Monday.

<3<3

Chris
  • KAR1959
    KAR1959 Posts: 4,268 Member
    Options
    My team took 4 of 5 matches yesterday and finished the spring season in 3rd place. Unfortunately, my partner and I took the only loss. She was very upset and even cried a little. My teammates and I reminded her that as usual we gave our best losing 5-7 & 3-6.

The good news is there is a possibility we may make the playoffs. The top 2 teams from the 6 divisions are automatic and then 4 teams in 3rd place make it for a total of 16. We're waiting to hear. With our 22 wins we have a shot. Fingers crossed!

Today i went to the tennis center and practiced for an hour with teammates. We rented a ball machine...a good way to work on your strokes and get in good cardio.

Kathy
  • cpanus
    cpanus Posts: 19,435 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry I was late with the post for the next week.

:s

Chris