June 10th

Options
I'm slightly nervous about today.

Wondering if Pink Cheek already completed her workout at 4am...

let's do it!

Replies

• wffolkes
    wffolkes Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    MAx Cardio tonight for me
    I hope im rested
    Ready to attack week 2 month 2

gained 1lb from increasing my calories which was to be expected just need to be consistent this week and hopefully my metabolism will speed up and get me back to losing those pounds as well as inches.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    Pinkcheek has done it...it scared me, but honestly wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be. I had to stop it with about 10 minutes left though due to an interruption from a not feeling well child. But overall I actually enjoyed the workout. The sitting switch kicks are really hard for me, but everything else I could do, maybe not as quickly as them, but they were done.The new warmup is a welcome thing, the old one was boring.
  • fitnewlife
    fitnewlife Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Max Interval kicked my butt this morning by 6:30. I couldn't keep up; my arms are jelly, and I just feel like I'm okay after 60 minutes. I was so nervous coming into this workout. I think the next 30 days will really get my muscles definition. Good luck to everyone.

Until tomorrow.
  • wffolkes
    Options
    See now we are all over our fear of the workout lets do it!

All those push ups are definitely shaping my upper body!

Just the gut im not happy with those love handles got to go I can see my upper abs and I have a much flatter stomach but the stubborn belly fat is my only enemy at this point.
  • Pink_Cheek
    Pink_Cheek Posts: 92
    Options
    See now we are all over our fear of the workout lets do it!

All those push ups are definitely shaping my upper body!

Just the gut im not happy with those love handles got to go I can see my upper abs and I have a much flatter stomach but the stubborn belly fat is my only enemy at this point.

My midsection is going to be my issue as well. At 5'3 and 217lbs I obviously have a lot of work to do. But I get frustrated when my pants are SO baggy in the legs now but the waist isn't budging. I am seeing results in the midsection, just wish it would move along quicker. lol

And I agree...now that my initial workout of Month 2 is over I don't think I will be as hesitant to dig deeper. Think I will like this series of workouts more than month 1.
  • wffolkes
    Options
    I agree the workouts are more enjoyable...
  • SleeplessinBerlin
    SleeplessinBerlin Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    I did it!! YES! Pink Cheek's reply about this workout being not as bad as expected really encouraged me and she was RIGHT! It was tough and I was sweating like I rarely do but I know now that this one is doable.

My belly fat is just as stubborn as yours, people. My legs and hips always were the first to slim down. I almost got rid of love handles, as well. And I do see so much more definition in my stomach. But it still feels huge. Blood sugar management could be the key, I probably should stick to green carbs only but this is too extreme for me. I'll just work on reducing my sugar intake. My carb intake is usually between 100-150g, which is okay, but I admit having a sweet tooth.

So glad to have this group!
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    I just completed the 1st workout of month-2. I must admit it was not as bad as I feared. I did not give it my all since I was focusing on learning the moves & proper form. I got an awesome burn. I like having the intensity of the workouts back. I find I want to conquer & win. Last week's exercises I found I was beginning to lose some of my motivating drive. The side suicide jumps were awful for me to do.
  • jodyb23
    jodyb23 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I read this thread before the work out and it definitely helped my nerves! This was hard, but I really liked it. I felt like I might pass out by the end of it though so I'm thinking I may need to eat something before this work out. I'm still feeling light headed so I'm also considering upping my calories for month 2. I had been eating 1300-1500 cal's in month 1 and try to stick to around 50 carbs. The past 2 days I upped my calories to 1700 and I finally was able to drop a lb. I was exstatic as the scale not budging had really been irritating me.

Count me in as another one who wants to lose belly fat! I feel like my midsection is slimmer and know by the inche loss that it is, but it still looks the same to me, hope that will change somet this month.

I'm excited for this month! It's challenging, but I feel like I can do it. Great job everyone!