seizures!

Options
hharvey9
hharvey9 Posts: 36 Member
So this morning was day one of TF for me. It was a good work out but man.. I was so uncoordinated and couldn't keep up. Felt like I probably resembled a chubby person having a seizure while standing.. or doing the harlem shake poorly.

Someone tell me that it gets easier to keep up and learn the moves!! And how long did it take you??

Replies

• brookef81
    brookef81 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Keep doing it! It DOES get easier. Trust me. For the first few times I had to stop, rewind, play and do it again. At some points I found myself cursing at the TV and at Chalene because I could not figure out what she was doing. I DO SOLEMNLY SWEAR it gets easier. I have done the program 2 times already. Now, I can do them with the music cranked up. Once you know her calls and her "basic" moves, you will be on FIRE! She basically uses the same movements in all of the videos. P.S. As long as you are moving you are burning calories! KEEP GOING, do not quit! You got this. Message me if you have any questions :)
  • hharvey9
    hharvey9 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Thank you! I still find myself fumbling through the moves, but I haven't been able to do it daily like the schedule sets for you. I have lupus and joint pain stalls my progress sometimes :/ When I'm lost or unable to keep up with what she's doing, I just repeat the moves I've gotten down so that I keep moving!