Week 2 "Challenge"

Options
mistij68
mistij68 Posts: 84 Member
Hello everyone, how is everyone doing so far? Today was the weigh in, I've lost 3.2 lbs so far. This makes me very happy and it's very encouraging. I can't wait to see the results for this week. So this is the second week called Challenge. The first week was just to get your feet wet and get out all the kinks. Now you should know what to expect as far as food. The food is basically the same for this week except the smoothies, protein shakes and soups are only 250 calories instead of 300 calories. So please take heed and keep to the 250 cal or less plan. This is Very important! Also don't forget to eat during those times as close as you can. You might have to make some adjustments but try not to skip a meal, if you can only have a quick 150 snack that's fine then just have the meal later. Sometimes you can swap meals , such as 3 and 4, if one is more convenient for you. Make sure you exercise at least 5 times a week at least 30-40 minutes a day of cardio. This is also very important to burn those calories and to keep your metabolism going. So I hope everyone is doing well.

Also if you are starting today and this is your week 1"Prime" congratulations on your first day and welcome! I have another post for that week so you can read that one. Everyone else on this program please let me know how you are doing, I'm here to help as much as I can , but more to motivate you. Good luck and God bless!:smile: