Daily Check In - April - Tuesday 21st - Sun 26th

Options
13»

Replies

• Gainselliott
    Gainselliott Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better Amee.... Food poisoning sucks.
    We all need a little Jillian in our life!
    Don't you think so? >:)
  • AmeeSandhu
    AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Muery, I hear ya. I am still feeling tight and sore from Wednesday...the last time I did a JMBR workout. What workout are you in again? Phase 1 for me, and I just started. One more month and then the dog walks will start for me!!!

I caught up on my challenges this morning. The push ups were humbling. I am dressed in workout clothes and waiting for some teens to leave before I start throwing myself around the living room doing JMBR.
  • phoebeleb
    phoebeleb Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    been a difficult week for me with out of town guests, working a couple longer hour days, aches and pains from re-starting exercise program...:-) skipped Thurs but did JMBR day 4 and then day 5, will do cardio Sunday to make up on tomorrow's "rest" day....thanks to you guys here, makes me more accountable
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Morning guys! Or, I guess it's afternoon. I started my day with a 5.5 mile run, then did day 13 of the 21DF, and ended my fitness part of the day with a hot yoga flow at my studio ☺️
  • RelentlessFierceWarriorBill
    Options
    Kicked the day off with a one hour Barre class, and a one hour Hatha Yoga class.
  • Gainselliott
    edited April 2015
    Options
    I'm still in first half of phase 1 too. I'm doing an extra week of each half of the phases...
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Well, I was MIA yesterday. Just didn't feel right and life got in the way. However, I'm back today! :) Just finished a 5 mile run on the treadmill. I was planning on going outside, but I overslept....and it was much easier to walk into the spare room and hop on the treadmill. Today is my last day of vacation :'( I'm not looking forward to getting up super early to get in my workouts. My plan is to continue the 30 Day Shred (Mon-Friday) in the morning. I'll have to get up at 4:00 AM ! I'll do my runs after work. Sounds good on paper! LOL
  • michellemybelll
    michellemybelll Posts: 2,228 Member
    Options
    Evening guys! 7 mile run, and yoga fix today. Have a nice night y'all!
  • ChrisiEMilio
    ChrisiEMilio Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been mia as well. I worked in the garden all weekend and walked a lot!!! 18,000 steps yesterday and 27,000. High intensity garden work. I imagine I'm probably gonna feel very sore tomorrow but it will be very worth it. Good job everybody and Everyone that is not feeling 100% I hope you all are better soon! ☺
  • bookworm_847
    bookworm_847 Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    The last couple days have been a bit hectic, but I'm back at it today. I started ChaLEAN Extreme today. I think it'll be a fun program! I was all spent when I was done, so I guess that's the sign of a good workout!
  • Gainselliott
    Options
    Gardening all weekend here too.... Lol dog walk Saturday, Sunday, and today!! Did my step class today too.... Tomorrow is dog walk and JMBR Cardio 1.
  • rlstepp29
    rlstepp29 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Today was my first day back at work from vacation. It was super hard to get up. I caved and hit the snooze button way too many times. So.....I didn't make my morning workout today. However, I did come home after work and got right on the treadmill! Yippee! I have my workout clothes ready for tomorrow morning. :)
  • AmeeSandhu
    AmeeSandhu Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I think it sounds like we all had a weekend and maybe a MONDAY monday? Sometimes it's all you do is get out of bed, it's a good day. It's always a good day to be kind to your body, right?

I haven't been sleeping well. Cutting sugar out of my diet again. We just don't get along. Less sleep translated to doing yoga as my only form of exercising. It was more like light stretching, but it did "hold my place" in the morning workout arena.

Breathe....Monday is almost over!