• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Suziboston wrote: »
    Omg- you guys are killing me!!!!!
    Lol!!

Isn't it your bedtime? ;) Lol

Lol!! I didn't see this until this morning P!! You really got me laughing!! I was gunna answer that but I'm staying clean my friend!! I'm behaving!! ;)
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I am just seeing this too. A friend once told that if I want to impress girls at the beach that I should put a potato in my speed-o. But when I did, they all ran away. It was then that my friend told me the potato goes in the front!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    jringold1 wrote: »
    I am just seeing this too. A friend once told that if I want to impress girls at the beach that I should put a potato in my speed-o. But when I did, they all ran away. It was then that my friend told me the potato goes in the front!

Thanks a lot Morgan - now the front of my speedo is all wet!

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    PeggyS925 wrote: »
    Anxiously awaiting Picts

OH!! the pics are soooo stinkin funny!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    OH MY GOSH!!! those pics grosssss, but so dang funny! Almost laughed as hard as I do watching Schitt's Creek HA HA!!!!!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    grmshelle wrote: »
    OMG...that will put a smile on my face all day!

UMM I don't want those on my mind HA! sooo funny!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    rlhealey wrote: »
    Michael, that is hilarious!!! I just about fell out of my chair laughing.

Fortunately, I knew you had a good sense of humor. Fear not anyone else - I have no plans to transplant your heads.

SO STINKIN FUNNY!!! Way to go, great laugh!!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    I forgot so say congrats! my mind was on the pics HA! Way to go keep up the amazing work.
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Hey Randy, I got you a gift to thank you for setting up this group. Wear it well my friend.bwcbngiqfrr1.gif

You two are so funny!! Love the briefs and thong HA HA!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Suziboston wrote: »
    Omg- you guys are killing me!!!!!
    Lol!!

So dang funny!!

• Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Omg!!!
  • grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    U B A CRAZY BUNCH :p
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Today is my one month anniversary on Nutrasystem! That means I get to get out the measuring tape and see how I did. I know I'm losing inches because I find myself pulling my pants up every ten minutes. Can I count that in my exercise log?
    I lost 3" from my waist! and 1/2" on both my upper arms and thighs! Thanks go out to Nutrasystem for showing me the way. Thank you all for your support! I am looking forward to next month.

I think that counts as exercise! There's a way to define your own exercise....you may get a few comments, and more than average LIKES. So glad to hear of your progress....soon, you'll need to buy new pants, or suspenders may be another option.

Congrats again! Val
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    This is a funny bunch. Glad I ran into you.
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Today is my one month anniversary on Nutrasystem! That means I get to get out the measuring tape and see how I did. I know I'm losing inches because I find myself pulling my pants up every ten minutes. Can I count that in my exercise log?
    I lost 3" from my waist! and 1/2" on both my upper arms and thighs! Thanks go out to Nutrasystem for showing me the way. Thank you all for your support! I am looking forward to next month.

I think that counts as exercise! There's a way to define your own exercise....you may get a few comments, and more than average LIKES. So glad to hear of your progress....soon, you'll need to buy new pants, or suspenders may be another option.

Congrats again! Val

I actually had to shop for pants tonight and I went from a size 38 waist to a size 34!!!!!!
  • MommaEia_Linda
    MommaEia_Linda Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Losing weight in all the wrong places. So I told my husband I’m going to have to start walking backwards for anyone to see that I’ve lost weight. It seems all 24 pounds of me has fallen off my butt. I still have somewhat of a stomach (or at least I think so). I didn’t do a before picture of my backside. I didn’t think of that one. So now all my pants are baggy in the butt area. I hate clothes shopping. I’m a fat short person. So I wear all my pants up to my boobs because I’m not having the crotch hanging down to my knees. So hence no tuck in shirts (which I wouldn’t do anyway). And I hate DRESSES. I will take a pant suite any day over a dress. And to make things worse I cannot wear a high heel and I have a closet full of them. My knee and ankle just will not let me. No more Payless shoe store for me anymore. Now I have to go to the specialty shops for my shoes and pay 100 + bucks and they are FLATS. Doctor’s orders!
  • hope4change_val
    Options
    Losing weight in all the wrong places. So I told my husband I’m going to have to start walking backwards for anyone to see that I’ve lost weight. It seems all 24 pounds of me has fallen off my butt. I still have somewhat of a stomach (or at least I think so). I didn’t do a before picture of my backside. I didn’t think of that one. So now all my pants are baggy in the butt area. I hate clothes shopping. I’m a fat short person. So I wear all my pants up to my boobs because I’m not having the crotch hanging down to my knees. So hence no tuck in shirts (which I wouldn’t do anyway). And I hate DRESSES. I will take a pant suite any day over a dress. And to make things worse I cannot wear a high heel and I have a closet full of them. My knee and ankle just will not let me. No more Payless shoe store for me anymore. Now I have to go to the specialty shops for my shoes and pay 100 + bucks and they are FLATS. Doctor’s orders!

Way to go MommaEia! That's called working your *** off!

Thank you for the levity of your post. The first place I lost weight was my upper spare tire, which lowered my boob by like 4 inches (they previously had been propped up by the spare tire). One of those situations where I said: YEA I lost weigh, Hmm...well, isn't that interesting.