Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Progress Stats

BadAtitude
BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
So for the kickstart week I actually lost no weight (still 145 lbs) but I lost 2.5" (waist & hips) and my arms look a bit more toned, enough to get a compliment from a stranger at the playground. I fit very comfortably into my size 8 pants (no muffin top or bulge). I can't wait until I start to see definition in my abs, but I still have a long way to go before that happens.

Replies

• goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Good work!!! I went down another pound, but I have been at that same weekly loss for a few weeks... I was hoping to see some more "dramatic" results, but the inches aren't budging quite yet... I guess I need to settle for slow and steady at the moment and don't get me wrong... I am loving my over all results... I just want it all NOW! Hahaha

Maybe if I do the kickstart another week I will be whistling a different tune come next Sunday!
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    I'm doing another week of the kickstart, mainly because I was sick for two days so I didn't do double work outs on those days (no cardio). I was surprised not to lose any weight as I have been studying her guides religiously and following along closely but I noticed I was eating more (especially breakfast which I hate) so I guess I should consider myself lucky that I didn't gain weight :laugh: I'll take the inches loss any day as that is what makes the clothes look better.
  • goldencoley
    goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
    Okay, sooooo.... I just finished a 9 week biggest loser challenge at work today... and I think I WON! I am waiting for one more person to weigh in, but I think I made it! Over all I have lost 10.4lbs, but I think starting the revolution last week has really helped push me ahead!

Here are my progress stats from the first 2 weeks of the Revolution:

Weight: 6/3 - 136.8 lbs NOW - 133.0
    BMI: 6/3 - 24.6 NOW - 23.9
    Fat %: 6/3 - 36.9% NOW - 35.2%
    Muscle %: 6/3 - 26.7% NOW - 27.4%
    Body Age: 6/3 - 38 NOW - 36
    Waist: 6/3 - 30" NOW - 28.75"
    Seat Circle: 6/3 - 39.5" NOW - 39"
    Thigh: 6/3 - 22" NOW - 21.5"

Target Statistics (I don't have goals for all my measurements, but this is what I am working towards):

Weight: 125 lbs
    Fat %: 25%
    Body Age: 28
    Waist: 28"
    Seat Circle: 38"
    Thigh: 20"
  • RedRita32
    RedRita32 Posts: 321 Member
    Well I'm only on week four...and I lost 1 pound..inch wise only 1/2 inch on my hips...hopefully things will get better...