May Challenge

CapnDonkey
CapnDonkey Posts: 108 Member
Post your starting weight and 2 or 3 goals for yourself this month. Check in as often as you want to share progress/success/struggle.

Replies

• CapnDonkey
    Starting weight 360. Goal weight by May 31st: 345. Goal #1, walk/jog a full 5k at least once a week without stopping. Goal #2 hit the gym 4 times a week, no excuses. Goal #3 Log into MFP every day in May to accurately track my eating, even when it's not perfect.
  • bads1
    bads1 Posts: 39 Member
    Starting gravity pull of 301.4 lbs. Goal weight 297.
    Goal #1 - Continue hitting the gym.
    Goal #2 - Watch my food intake. I can't out exercise my bad diet, I need to quit night snacking so hard. Keep my calories at -1000 for each day.
  • bads1
    I successfully negotiated a 2 day work conference with more free food and beer than I know what to do with. I enjoyed, but net gain of 0 pounds. German beer is a weakness. Bring on May.
  • CapnDonkey
    May going well so far. weight went up, but mostly water as I recently moved into my first home with my wife. 2 weeks of canned meals (sodium heavy) and lifting and moving boxes/furniture causes those muscles to retain all sorts of water. Back on my meal plan, still hitting the gym 4-5 times a week, should start to see those pounds coming off!
  • bads1
    Capn - Congrats on your home.

SW = 301.4 lbs. Goal weight 297.
    CW = 298.8

Slow and steady I guess. I've done better to watch my food intake, keep my calories in the green. Don't care really how slow I lose weight, as long as I'm losing weight.
  • CapnDonkey
    Update: Weight down to 350, almost at my goal of 345. Hitting the gym and tracking my food. Resisted the urge to overeat all Memorial Day weekend!
  • bads1
    So close. 297.7. On to the next one.