Welcome Buddies

Options
Hope you can find your way here so we don't all get "lost" in the change.

Replies

• twogoldendoodles
    twogoldendoodles Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I walked for two hours yesterday and lost a lb. today! This afternoon Chloe and I are going to the retirement community and also visiting our Hospice lady. Might garden a bit, but don't want to get sweaty before going out. :| , hmmm, so maybe I'll watch Dr Who episodes and knit. :) take care all
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Good job, Ellen! Wondered if all Buddies would disappear. I have only two groups I'm using here. No time for any more.

Thanks for starting this up! :smile:
  • Jenven1980
    Jenven1980 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Glad to see NS users are finding a way to stay connected. Good Luck!!
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Welcome to new Buddies! Roger, too! Awesome!

Ellen, why don't you put a link on the NS Buddies group to this site. It sure helped me when Roger too did it yesterday. Just a thought....
    Now I really have to get off here! Dh is waiting! :smile:
  • twogoldendoodles
    Options
    thanks for the idea, I posted it on the NS board! Glad to have our NS friends here!
    take care, Ellen
  • JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Hi I just joined the group Hope all buddies do the same
  • JanisPage
    Options
    rainy and cool here today no walk yet in my forecast
  • JanisPage
    Options
    Hi, Sally!!
  • JanisPage
    Options
    Many thanks for starting us, Ellen. I was getting frustrated with all the floundering around .
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Hi there, I just started NS at the end of January. I spend a lot of time reading the discussion boards, and I'm sad they are going away. I couldn't find any other NS groups here, so I hope I can be a part of this group even though I'm 39. :)
  • twogoldendoodles
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Hello Buddies, we don't check birth certificates here LOL, Hope others will switch over before the NS boards are gone. take care, Ellen
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    Hi All
    I'm here and I do fit into 60+
    I put a shortcut on my desktop for now to get here easier.

There are NutriSystem Groups here FWIW
    There are 8 different message threads in the one. I have some tutorials I'm putting there such as how to save complete web pages easily and how to reuse Your NutriSystem Signature here. It does have to be added to each post but is a fairly simple process to save it and easier to use it.
    I tried it on my NS signature and it worked well FWIW.

The Best part of being here is the speed and the members that have come over to here too. :)

Cheers
    Roger
  • king1953
    king1953 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, This is Pam from Ohio. This is a little different than NS. I have to figure out my way around here. Hope everyone moves here.
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Hi Roger - this is the other thread I'm involved in! Ellen - thanks for starting this. I couldn't remember my password then this site didn't remember my email so started another acct - I'm turning into Sally! LOL.
  • FLccc
    FLccc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! So glad to see the NS group! This looks like it will work for the logging of food, exercise & wt., was a bit worried that all the NS discussion boards were missing, but looks like we're finding each other here anyway! Congrats & thanks to Roger for helping get things moving here, can't wait to see the Diabetic Group up and running here as well! take care everyone. Carol
  • satchiesmom
    satchiesmom Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    So glad this group was started and that I was able to find it!
  • lmorriss302
    lmorriss302 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Linda, an NS migrant as well, haven't been on the 60+ NS group, but I definitely qualify @ 66 so will check in here. Looking forward to participating in the friendly support we had developed.
    I just started tracking food and exercise on MFP and it does take some getting used to, but I think I like it better since it gives feedback, e.g. You reached your fiber quota for the day.
  • JanisPage
    Options
    glad folks are locating us!
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I have been using myfitnesspal.com for quite a while now and like it a lot. It will be even better now with the NS buddies on here.
  • monstermary1
    monstermary1 Posts: 15 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Awesome Ellen! I messed up and created another group on here! I deleted it once I found your group.