Welcome Buddies

Options

Replies

• JanisPage
    JanisPage Posts: 53 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    We don't have a costco in rural America can I order them on line?Sally, glad the baby is waiting!
    Lots of commotion in my back yard the construction guys are repairing and rebuilding the old cellar
    this evening we will go to Haven's belated birthday party
    still don't know how to save a siggy

the air conditioners are chugging today a hot summery day
    hi, Margaret glad to see you here
    Norma-Have a great trip!
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    SCOTTYMAGGIE Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi Jan, I'm still posting on NS waiting to see how to do this one. It does have a great food tracking here
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Jan - you can buy gift cards for NS online at Costco. If you're not a member there will be a small upcharge, but it's not huge, so still a big savings.

In the 50s here today. DH dug up a lot of poke weed from the garden so he can place the growboxes in that area. We wanted to spread them out, but we need to cluster and cage them so the deer don't get the produce. It's up to me to decide if I'm making creamy sausage rotini or going out for wings - still in my sleepware and it's going on 4 o clock. I'm leaning towards taking a shower and a ride. Had a creamy casserole last night which set off coughing, think wings might be a better bet in that way. The rotini dish is made with whipping cream.

Glad we're finding each other. Roger - how do we find other threads about NS here? I thought you created a 100+ to lose thread which I joined, but as I've been out of it - unsure. Thanks much!

Happy weekend!
  • Gramsjls
    Gramsjls Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the link. It worked just fine for me, Gramsj has taken on a few more letters since MFP wouldn't let me have it without. Anyway, I'm here

Jeannette -- No. California
  • zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Testing out the Recipe Center to see if it can be brought here.

http://online.nutrisystem.com/nsmembers/jsps/recipe_center/index.jsp

Shirl... Here's the link to Roger's set up for NS groups... you need to click on "all discussions" to find everything including the 100+ group. If you've already posted on the thread, it should be in "groups" above. All your groups show first.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105493-nutrisystem-group-users

• zaftig_no_more
    zaftig_no_more Posts: 87 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Glad you found us, Jeannette! :smile:

Norma...Have a safe and fun trip!

• xiansgran
    xiansgran Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    glad to see more of you found this. Once you are on it is easy to get to as you only have to look at what you have joined. Does anyone know if NS is keeping daily dose discount? I'm almost ready for another one.
  • JanisPage
    Options
    [/bI found the gift cards on line do I order them and they physically arrive or what's the drill to use them $59.00 on line today]
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    Jan just order them from Costco, shipping is free and they get there pretty quickly, then at the bottom of your order, put in the whole # and then really easy, scrape off for the password if you have any problem with it, they are very good about helping you at Customer Service.
    Hugs Margaret
  • Nene1125
    Nene1125 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Hey NS friends,
    Still trying to find my way around. I was a lurker to the 60 boards but would love to join y'all. Roger I am not really a stalker but do appreciate you help. Have a great night folks.
  • RogerToo
    RogerToo Posts: 16,157 Member
    Options
    JanisPage wrote: »
    We don't have a costco in rural America can I order them on line?Sally, glad the baby is waiting!
    Lots of commotion in my back yard the construction guys are repairing and rebuilding the old cellar
    this evening we will go to Haven's belated birthday party
    still don't know how to save a siggy

the air conditioners are chugging today a hot summery day
    hi, Margaret glad to see you here
    Norma-Have a great trip!

Hi Janis
    Yes You can order them online @ www.costco.com

I save my signature in Wordpad since I use Microsoft Windows. Then I use Keyboard shortcuts to select All, Copy and then paste into the bottom of a message.
    Not as elegant as the NS system, However this allows a signature with more elements in it. I'll put mine done that way at the end of these replies as an example.
    You can create a signature to a message, then select quote for that message and that will have Your message as a text message suitable to paste into other messages.

Good Luck
    Roger
    Jan - you can buy gift cards for NS online at Costco. If you're not a member there will be a small upcharge, but it's not huge, so still a big savings.

In the 50s here today. DH dug up a lot of poke weed from the garden so he can place the growboxes in that area. We wanted to spread them out, but we need to cluster and cage them so the deer don't get the produce. It's up to me to decide if I'm making creamy sausage rotini or going out for wings - still in my sleepware and it's going on 4 o clock. I'm leaning towards taking a shower and a ride. Had a creamy casserole last night which set off coughing, think wings might be a better bet in that way. The rotini dish is made with whipping cream.

Glad we're finding each other. Roger - how do we find other threads about NS here? I thought you created a 100+ to lose thread which I joined, but as I've been out of it - unsure. Thanks much!

Happy weekend!

Hi Shirl
    zaftig_no_more has kindly put a link in the next message below this reply.
    Good Luck
    Roger
    Testing out the Recipe Center to see if it can be brought here.

http://online.nutrisystem.com/nsmembers/jsps/recipe_center/index.jsp

Shirl... Here's the link to Roger's set up for NS groups... you need to click on "all discussions" to find everything including the 100+ group. If you've already posted on the thread, it should be in "groups" above. All your groups show first.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/105493-nutrisystem-group-users

Hi
    Thank You for beating me to it. I have been busy!
    Roger
    xiansgran wrote: »
    glad to see more of you found this. Once you are on it is easy to get to as you only have to look at what you have joined. Does anyone know if NS is keeping daily dose discount? I'm almost ready for another one.

Hi
    Supposedly they are keeping the daily Dose but will be moving it at some undefined point.
    You are not alone I have less than ten clicks left for my next 5o clicks discount.
    Cheers
    Roger
    JanisPage wrote: »
    [/bI found the gift cards on line do I order them and they physically arrive or what's the drill to use them $59.00 on line today]

Hi Janis
    They mail them to You, with free shipping.
    Good Luck, They make the food so much more affordable.
    Roger
    Nene1125 wrote: »
    Hey NS friends,
    Still trying to find my way around. I was a lurker to the 60 boards but would love to join y'all. Roger I am not really a stalker but do appreciate you help. Have a great night folks.

Hi Nene
    Thank You for the kind words
    Roger
  • juliesjuke
    juliesjuke Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Glad to see so many of us have made the trip here to MFP. Happy Sunday everyone. :)
  • jserv13
    jserv13 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Happy Sunday I finally got my box of food yesterday. Funny how you miss those desserts for two days! I got my first bear!! I guess n s will only know how much wt we lose if we use the NuMi site. Guess they will save money there!!! Onward we go. So glad we have found this site and the encouragement from other NS buddies
  • JanisPage
    Options
    good morning and thanks, Roger, for info about gift cards
    see yall later on today have a good Sunday I still have construction going on in the back yard and chickens to tend to
  • MtCabinAunty
    MtCabinAunty Posts: 11 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    OK, I am here - This is deaconpeg - Peggy Place - Thanks for setting this up, Ellen
    I have individually friended each of you. I can not figure out how to join this group.
    I keep going back to NS and clicking the link in Ellen's message to get back here. Any help would be appreciated
    Peggy in NY
    Blessings to all who suffer
    Big Hug to all my NEW Buddies B)
  • scrappin999
    scrappin999 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Peg = I grabbed the link and stuck it on my fav buttons bar - think that's what it's called - otherwise I'd be lost. Will eventually get with the new program, just takes me a while.
  • MtCabinAunty
    Options
    Thanks Shirl - I did figure it out. This is fun - Add your Birthday to EVENTS - we can celebrate everyone here !
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    Peg, got your friend request,glad to see you here. I too have a daily dose $10 coming up so am going to use it now in case they do away with that also. Sally how did you get your signature on? I'm trying to find a picture but in the meantime notice that some of you have their names in the avatar. Oh well got nothing better to do today than try to figure it all out. We need Kris here
  • MtCabinAunty
    Options
    Margaret - Roger said to create your signature in word and then just copy it into this window. I think you will have to do it each time. I am too lazy will just sign for now - Peggy in Western NY
    With God All Things Are Possible
  • SCOTTYMAGGIE
    Options
    I'm working on my photo but keep getting distracted. I want to see Kris here