WEEK 2 - Here's looking at YOU!

Options
goldencoley
goldencoley Posts: 45 Member
So week one is done, and now we are movin' on! I know a couple of us are going to repeat the kickstart week for the added cardio but I just wanted to check in on everyone else. What are your plans for this week? Still sticking to the 1, 2, Cardio, 1, 2, Cardio, Rest? Fill us in... lets stay motivated and keep it up!!!

Replies

• goldencoley
    Options
    So... I am not sure about anyone else... but this week is feeling much harder!! I know they are the same workouts, but I swear I am feeling it a lot more! I did up my weights to 5's and 8's for this morning's workout, but still.... It must mean that I have more muscles doing more work... right?!?! hahaha!
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    AAhhhh, I have scared myself by reading what others have said about the next levels...:sad:

I am actually getting a little bored of the cardio 1 and I still have two more weeks of it. I don't think I will be doubling for the rest of the week so today I went for a 5Km jog at lunch for the cardio instead and I will do WO1 tonight :smile:

definitely glad I changed my weights (5 & 8 work great)
  • goldencoley
    Options
    Okay.... Anyone else officially done with Workouts 1 & 2?!?!? I am so excited and terrified at the same time!!!!

It was bitter sweet today as I did my final set of heavy hammer curls... HA! LOVE IT!!