It's a start

Options

Replies

• klrhawk
    klrhawk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. I got my latest order yesterday and since I haven't lost any weight in a while, I am going to try something. I emptied all of my left over meals out of my cabinets and put in my newest supply. My goal is to eat all of it over the course of the month. I am hoping that will help me stay on track. It also helps that some of the meals I didn't like are not on sight anymore.

i went about 2 1/2 weeks and only lost 1/2 pound; so frustrating isn't it? with the exception of the desserts i am sick of everything! :smiley:
  • Sunnyshores1
    Sunnyshores1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    klrhawk wrote: »
    Hi everyone. I got my latest order yesterday and since I haven't lost any weight in a while, I am going to try something. I emptied all of my left over meals out of my cabinets and put in my newest supply. My goal is to eat all of it over the course of the month. I am hoping that will help me stay on track. It also helps that some of the meals I didn't like are not on sight anymore.

i went about 2 1/2 weeks and only lost 1/2 pound; so frustrating isn't it? with the exception of the desserts i am sick of everything! :smiley:

Yes it is, but today was WI day for me and I am down .4. I will take it!!!! Just glad to finally see the scale move again. The food does get old, but then I tell myself I was eating the same stuff when I wasn't on it the only difference is that it was greasy and not good for me at all. So I try to stick to it.

• Libbyjh1967
    Libbyjh1967 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I am here. I was AFMOMX2 on NS. =)
  • LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Hi Libby. How are you? I think the rest of the gang is on Facebook. I hate facebook
  • klrhawk
    Options
    Holy Cow! I have eaten everything I could get my hands on today! yikes!
  • klrhawk
    Options
    klrhawk wrote: »

Yes it is, but today was WI day for me and I am down .4. I will take it!!!! Just glad to finally see the scale move again. The food does get old, but then I tell myself I was eating the same stuff when I wasn't on it the only difference is that it was greasy and not good for me at all. So I try to stick to it.

Hey I will take .4!!!
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    WTG SunnyShores... a loss is a win. :) Klrhawk, don't you just hate days like that. Hopefully it was just a passing thing for you, you must have needed it. Welcome Libbyjh1967.
    I should have done my normal WI on Sat. but started the day off running around and forgot. Oh well, I'll do it Friday or Saturday this week. Maybe I'll get lucky and be in for a good surprise. :) Weekend out of town with the girls coming up...have to be good...or at the very least, try my best!
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    THERES NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE POSTING ON THE FEB STARTERS OVER THERE ANY MORE. I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE WENT TO FB. WELL NOT ME. ILL STAY HERE
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    THERES NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE POSTING ON THE FEB STARTERS OVER THERE ANY MORE. I GUESS A LOT OF PEOPLE WENT TO FB. WELL NOT ME. ILL STAY HERE
  • teach4successje
    teach4successje Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! It is so good to see most of the NS friends on here. I am trying to keep up with both the NS site and log in food/exercise here. It takes a lot of time, especially with my class trying to wind down. I love hearing all your successes! Keep up the good work and dedication. I will be heading to KY for 5 days so won't be logging in. I know I won't be able to stay OP, but am hoping I don't do too much damage. A mint julep or two is in the forecast though...
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
  • LisaHMac72
    edited April 2015
    Options
    2tptuz41csce.jpg
    It's so hard to remember everyone's name without our signatures. I miss my ticker too
    Teach, have a good trip. Try not to be too off plan and do plenty of walking
  • Libbyjh1967
    Libbyjh1967 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    lisareport wrote: »
    Hi Libby. How are you? I think the rest of the gang is on Facebook. I hate facebook
    Hi Lisa! I'm good. Yes I am in the FB group as well, not much activity there and I do kind of prefer to keep my Facebook activity separate from my diet/weight loss attempt. Looks like quite a few over here in MFP land so I will probably depart the FB group so I can keep my lives separate. Good to see so many starters here.
  • JenLCrane
    JenLCrane Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a great weekend and has a great upcoming week. Work hard and stay OP.
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    IM WONDERING DO WE HAVE TO CLICK ON EACH TOPIC TO KEEP UP WITH THE POSTS OR DO WE STAY ON THIS SITE. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE POSTING. EITHER THAT OR I GOT LOST HERE WHICH FOR ME IS QUITE POSSIBLE LOL
  • chocolateeeee123
    chocolateeeee123 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    LOL @ Margie, people are kinda just moving in on MFP and looking for their NS groups and friends...but in about a week or so I know that a lot of people will be here....I haven't posted much on MFP, still trying to figure stuff out..
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    IM WONDERING DO WE HAVE TO CLICK ON EACH TOPIC TO KEEP UP WITH THE POSTS OR DO WE STAY ON THIS SITE. NOT TOO MANY PEOPLE POSTING. EITHER THAT OR I GOT LOST HERE WHICH FOR ME IS QUITE POSSIBLE LOL

LOL Margie. You have to go on each topic and post but your computer should have all your groups in one list. BL set up a nice private page with all our categories in it. I'll give you a heads up when they make announcements for newbies to join since it private. I know Kim said she's going to be posting on Rogers page

Hi Jenn, Hi Sonia, Hi Libby. Hope everyone had a great weekend

11237679.png}
  • javagoat
    javagoat Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I've been OP with a couple of slips. Nice to see feb starters still going strong.
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    lisa no worries. if they contact me then so be it. im doing fine on my own. it would be nice to have the competition so maybe id lose more than 1lb a week but if not im ok with that. at least its going down n not up. besides I dropped back down to b/t 1200-1500 to see what happens. on gym days im at 1500 sometimes slightly higher but on other days im at around 1300. either way its still under what they had me on which is 1500-1799. the 1200 plan is actually 1200-1499. so im good with that. if I stall again ill add more for a few weeks then drop it back down again. I figure ill keep my body guessing. ill see how it goes when I weigh in next mon. that will be a week on the 1200 with exercising. since im off the injured list I can exercise again lol. I stayed around 1300 when I couldn't go to the gym so I wouldn't gain. we shall see next week if my strategy works. cross ur fingers
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    javagoat wrote: »
    I'm here. I've been OP with a couple of slips. Nice to see feb starters still going strong.

Hi. Nice to see you. Glad to hear your NS journey is going well. Keep up the great work

11237679.png}