It's a start

Options

Replies

• LisaHMac72
    LisaHMac72 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    lisa no worries. if they contact me then so be it. im doing fine on my own. it would be nice to have the competition so maybe id lose more than 1lb a week but if not im ok with that. at least its going down n not up. besides I dropped back down to b/t 1200-1500 to see what happens. on gym days im at 1500 sometimes slightly higher but on other days im at around 1300. either way its still under what they had me on which is 1500-1799. the 1200 plan is actually 1200-1499. so im good with that. if I stall again ill add more for a few weeks then drop it back down again. I figure ill keep my body guessing. ill see how it goes when I weigh in next mon. that will be a week on the 1200 with exercising. since im off the injured list I can exercise again lol. I stayed around 1300 when I couldn't go to the gym so I wouldn't gain. we shall see next week if my strategy works. cross ur fingers

fingers crossed for you. Hope it works. The tickers stink on here. You have to add it manually and they are hard to read your current weight. Also have to figure out how to change start weight. I had this before NS and starting weight was 218, NS was 201. Guess it doesn't really matter lol. Where are all our other feb folks? Guess when boards go down the 11th we will see more folks

11237679.png}
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    DISNEYHOLIC6 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    LISA I CHECKED THERE YESTERDAY BUT NOBODYS IS POSTING. IM NOT SURE IF THEY JUST LEFT NS TOTALLY OR R GOING IT ALONE. MAYBE THEY'LL FIND US HERE. LETS HOPE SO. SOMETIMES SUPPORT IS THE DIFFERENCE B/W FAILING OR WINNING.
  • Sunnyshores1
    Sunnyshores1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I don't feel like these boards are as user friendly as the NS boards. Hopefully, more people will come over here when the NS boards go down on Monday. Love that we have started this ahead of time!
  • allardja
    allardja Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm here. I really don't care for this change. I think the discussion boards are what is making me successful. Why would they get rid of them?
  • LisaHMac72
    Options
    allardja wrote: »
    I'm here. I really don't care for this change. I think the discussion boards are what is making me successful. Why would they get rid of them?

Hey stranger. How have you been? I know it's so dopey. I guess corporate changes. I got an email from NS that you can join them on facebook or Twitter. No thanks. Don't need the world to know I'm on NS
    These boards are pretty easy. Just bookmark them. Also entering food on here is way better than NS. The app has a scanner that works and I love how it links with Fitbit and tracks my exercise for my competition. We are also doing biggest loser here now and the privacy is nice

11237679.png}
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    lisa what is bookmarking.
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    LisaHMac72 wrote: »
    allardja wrote: »

Hey stranger. How have you been? I know it's so dopey. I guess corporate changes. I got an email from NS that you can join them on facebook or Twitter. No thanks. Don't need the world to know I'm on NS
    These boards are pretty easy. Just bookmark them. Also entering food on here is way better than NS. The app has a scanner that works and I love how it links with Fitbit and tracks my exercise for my competition. We are also doing biggest loser here now and the privacy is nice

11237679.png}

Oooh, didn't realize this has a scanner too, that's awesome and nice to hear it works. Tried the one on NuMi and it bites. So I'll have to try this one, but most foods I have entered are here on search so another bonus.

Hi all, hope everyone is doing good. I made it through my girls weekend last week and was pretty good with sticking to good choices, aside from an adult beverage or two ;) but it was fun had a great time, went back to plan on Tuesday. I guess I can't really say I was "off plan" since I'm doing the Weekends My Way but I didn't do any logging and had some things I normally wouldn't, but I also got in more exercise that weekend than I normally do. Up a couple pounds, but not going to beat myself up, just work a little harder at it!

Heading out for work this coming week, so another trial of my will....it's that time of the year. The only bonus is that I do tend to get out and walk a lot more as well. So this week I'm going to be sure to keep track of my intake so I really know how I'm doing. I'll be able to do some NS but I know not all.

Hope you are enjoying your weekend and Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's on here. :)

• LisaHMac72
    Options
    Glad you had a nice girls weekend. It's ok if you are up a couple. It's life. As long as you get right back on program then it's fine
    Our thread has been so slow lol. Don't know if everyone quit. I'm glad I have my other support threads to get me through
    Happy Mothers Day to all
    11237679.png
  • Jsthvnfun2
    Jsthvnfun2 Posts: 12 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Glad you had a nice girls weekend. It's ok if you are up a couple. It's life. As long as you get right back on program then it's fine
    Our thread has been so slow lol. Don't know if everyone quit. I'm glad I have my other support threads to get me through
    Happy Mothers Day to all

Happy Mothers Day to all
    Happy Mother's Day!
    So I had to do it, weighed myself this morning and the two I thought are gone today! Weird how that works!! Back to 19 lbs lost so far. Wootwoot!
    Have to say the more I use this app the more I like it. I just created a Couscous salad last night and I entered all the ingredients here today and it gave me the nutritional value of a serving and now I can log it and it is saved as my recipe. That is so cool! May have to do that with the regular salad I like to have and so much easier than trying to guess how much of each thing you had in what you ate and entering everything individually. While I can do the same sort of thing on the "old" NS site with a recipe, they want you to submit it. Don't like that part! I should have a choice.
    Have a great day all!
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    happy mothers day everyone. this was a busy weekend. had lots of kids bd parties to go to. didn't get as many steps as I usually do but was over my goal steps. went bowling sat with my league which meets once a month so I got some exercise in with that. today I started planting my flowers since they've been sitting in the container all week and started to wilt. then took the dog for our nighttime walk. she didn't get it last night since I went bowling. went off plan for dinner. went to Mexican. had one cheese enchilada, n one of my hubbys fajitas. he finished my enchiladas. also had some sangria. yum yum. its was so tasty. haven't had a sangria in a while. hope the scale doesn't punish me tomorrow for weigh in. as long as there is no gain ill be happy. I should be ok though b/c surprisingly I was still w/I my calorie range.
    well enough rambling on. hope everyone had a great day
  • chocolateeeee123
    chocolateeeee123 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    happy mothers day everyone. this was a busy weekend. had lots of kids bd parties to go to. didn't get as many steps as I usually do but was over my goal steps. went bowling sat with my league which meets once a month so I got some exercise in with that. today I started planting my flowers since they've been sitting in the container all week and started to wilt. then took the dog for our nighttime walk. she didn't get it last night since I went bowling. went off plan for dinner. went to Mexican. had one cheese enchilada, n one of my hubbys fajitas. he finished my enchiladas. also had some sangria. yum yum. its was so tasty. haven't had a sangria in a while. hope the scale doesn't punish me tomorrow for weigh in. as long as there is no gain ill be happy. I should be ok though b/c surprisingly I was still w/I my calorie range.
    well enough rambling on. hope everyone had a great day

Hi Margie, sounds like you had a good time...Happy Mother's Day to you...I think the scale will still like you ;)
    Sonia
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    thanks Sonia. well I didn't gain but I guess my one day of indulgence means I didn't lose either. oh well. todays a new day. time to get back op.(I really enjoyed my sangria, soo worth the off plan day)
  • Sunnyshores1
    Options
    Decided to switch to weekends my way so I could get frozen items. It's only $5 more than what I was paying. Hoping this helps with the boredom of the food.
  • klrhawk
    klrhawk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    hi everyone! seems like everyone is doing well. Been really lax the last week with both diet and exercise, but getting it back together starting today! Cant look back, only forward!
  • klrhawk
    klrhawk Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Decided to switch to weekends my way so I could get frozen items. It's only $5 more than what I was paying. Hoping this helps with the boredom of the food.

I thnk it will! the frozen is so much better tasting.
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    im on the uy plan also. I started with the my way plan which is 10 frozen n 18 ss. I would always eat all the frozen first then the ss. I didn't really like it but forced it down. after 2 months I couldn't do it anymore so I switched and I am so happy I did. im able to stick with this b/c the food is so much better in the frozen. it tastes like real food. I get all frozen. the only ss food I get is the honey wheat bagel. I get 5-7 of them. that's it. everything else is frozen. its so much easier to stick to this if u like the food and for me that was the frozen. hope u enjoy it also
  • Sunnyshores1
    Options
    im on the uy plan also. I started with the my way plan which is 10 frozen n 18 ss. I would always eat all the frozen first then the ss. I didn't really like it but forced it down. after 2 months I couldn't do it anymore so I switched and I am so happy I did. im able to stick with this b/c the food is so much better in the frozen. it tastes like real food. I get all frozen. the only ss food I get is the honey wheat bagel. I get 5-7 of them. that's it. everything else is frozen. its so much easier to stick to this if u like the food and for me that was the frozen. hope u enjoy it also

Thanks. I am really excited about it!
  • DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    just wanted to let everyone know that I still was able to log my food on ns site. u can also still get ur clicks in. I have 6 more to go to get my $10 off so im hoping they don't shut it down when I only need 1 more(just my luck that will happen).
  • LisaHMac72
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Hope everyone is having a good week. The Biggest Loser 34 is coming to an end next Monday. We are going to be having an in between thread while the captains take a little break. You won't have to do challenges etc just some motivation until July 4 when BL35 starts. I think Kim will be putting up an open thread. If anyone is interested and can't find it write me and I'll pass your info along to them
    Still not seeing many of our February friends. Hope they are still on program

11237679.png

• DISNEYHOLIC6
    Options
    lisa theres not a lot of us from feb starters here. not many posting either. let me know when kim puts up a thread. not sure if ill join this time around. with summer coming I really don't want to be spending my time posting challenges or whatever that weekly thing was that they required u to do. ill see when the time rolls around. I know I wont be at my goal weight by then so I might just for the added motivation to keep op.