Options
2»

Replies

• camtosh
    camtosh Posts: 898 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    SazzySuze wrote: »
    Otherwise I'll be working on goals all week long just to undo all my hard work on the weekends. Learning experiences are stepping stones, I hope. :/
    I am the same ... I do fine all week, but the weekends and social events are bad news. I just get back on track on Monday. Slow but sure, don't give up!
  • SazzySuze
    SazzySuze Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the encouragement! I gained almost 3 pounds last weekend with bad choices. Wednesday morning and I've lost it all again now, thankfully. And what do you know? I'm meeting a friend for lunch that I haven't seen in about 8 years. We picked Chik-fil-a because it's the only place in that area that has a play area for my daughter so we can talk. I hate to be rude and not eat but I'll probably just eat before I go. You've all given great advice. I wish we were going to a steak house but my girl is really shy and would scream her head off around them. Ugh... I'll be glad when all this becomes second - nature and I don't have to put so much thought into everything. Thanks for your support and advice!
  • glossbones
    glossbones Posts: 1,064 Member
    Options
    Chik-Fil-A has a grilled chicken sandwich you could eat the middle out of, or salads!
  • SazzySuze
    SazzySuze Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Chik-Fil-A has a grilled chicken sandwich you could eat the middle out of, or salads!
    Thanks. I just went and checked out their website. Omg.. they have grilled chicken nuggets and can have buffalo sauce with it for 5 total carbs! :dizzy: I am so happy! Lol