Comparison Pic

Options
tobefitJen
tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
Left side is me at my heaviest and right is 23 lbs. lighter. Both pics were taken on the day of my daughter's prom in the same outfit. Wish I had remembered to do the jewelry.
fl1zyi2r1lok.jpg
Also a pic of me with my bears. The 20# bear came yesterday. Holy cow, why is the pic of me with my bears lifesize?! Is there a way to make the pics smaller?
0ml25fwl89nq.jpg

Replies

• grmshelle
    grmshelle Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    You look awesome...what a beautiful change you've made, keep up the good job!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    Left side is me at my heaviest and right is 23 lbs. lighter. Both pics were taken on the day of my daughter's prom in the same outfit. Wish I had remembered to do the jewelry.
    fl1zyi2r1lok.jpg
    Also a pic of me with my bears. The 20# bear came yesterday. Holy cow, why is the pic of me with my bears lifesize?! Is there a way to make the pics smaller?
    0ml25fwl89nq.jpg

Jen!!!! WOW!!! You look gorgeous!!! I was able to see your pics!!! Words can't describe how beautiful you look!!! ;)<3
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    You are so pretty! You look great!
  • BAILEEMARIE
    BAILEEMARIE Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Wow pretty lady. You are doing great! Keep up the good work!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    You are so pretty! You look great!
    Your right Suzanne!! She does!!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    Thank you sweet friends! I don't know if you can tell but the dress is pooling a little on the floor since I've lost weight. I can't wear it now or I'd trip over it! And yes I have the same shoes on as the original pic.
  • sznsido
    Options
    Thank you sweet friends! I don't know if you can tell but the dress is pooling a little on the floor since I've lost weight. I can't wear it now or I'd trip over it! And yes I have the same shoes on as the original pic.
    I did notice that when I first saw it. I was going to mention it but I figured you may have taken the pic barefoot. You look soooo pretty. Love my new friend!
  • sznsido
    Options
    does that mean if I put on a pair of short shorts they may actually look like capri pants now???!!!
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options
    Jen, you look great! I see that extra length on that dress Girl! You go!! :* P~
  • crochet221
    crochet221 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's amazing! You look wonderful!
  • fourof5
    fourof5 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You Look Terrific !!!
  • PeggyS925
    PeggyS925 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Goodness! What a difference. You look awesome!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    does that mean if I put on a pair of short shorts they may actually look like capri pants now???!!!

Yes!! You will have a whole new wardrobe of capris! :p Haha, if only!

Thank you all for the nice comments. I really recommend getting a before shot (or choosing one in my case) and documenting along the way. I think I'll be able to take a pic in this dress when I make goal which will be neat. I may have to button the vest though... ;)
  • pattimelt7
    pattimelt7 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful Jen! Keep it up!
  • chipk94
    chipk94 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Awesome results. Way to go.
  • rlhealey
    rlhealey Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!
  • jmerritt174
    jmerritt174 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look so great! Keep up the great work!
  • kdubskwags
    kdubskwags Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    You look great! I agree with documenting with comparison pictures. I am even keeping a set of my "before" clothes to remind of what I used to wear. Keep up the good work!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    Thank you all so much!! :)
  • ceejaa1
    ceejaa1 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    How inspiring! You look absolutely stunning!