Comparison Pic

Options
2»

Replies

• SquirrellyOne1982
    SquirrellyOne1982 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! You must feel terrific and you're glowing!! I'm Happy dancing with you - keep up the awesome job!! :)
  • perrychristina97
    perrychristina97 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing your pictures. It's wonderful to see your progress. You look great!!!
  • mikemusky44
    mikemusky44 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Great job Jen. I am looking forward to watching your continued success as you reach your goal!
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Also...love your hair!
  • Wen_Mitchell
    Wen_Mitchell Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sooo pretty!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Sooo pretty!

Yea she is!!! ;)
  • TheDaddyBear
    TheDaddyBear Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What a clear difference! Now I'm feeling inspired, thanks for sharing!
  • SuziBoston
    Options

Your right!! Jen is such an inspiration!! Jen is one of my first friends on NS & has helped me through a month long Plateu!! She is one of the most kindest and genuine people I know!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Jen.. I showed your before & after pic to my sister!! She was amazed by the beautiful results!! Nicole told me to tell you "WTG"
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    edited April 2015
    Options

That is exactly what I was hoping for!! :) The story behind the pic is: My daughter's prom was Saturday. I was extra excited to take pics with her because I wanted to see my 23 lb loss. She was beautiful !!! I however, still looked fat!!! :( That night, after spending the day helping her get ready, I finally had a chance to get on the treadmill. I kept thinking, I can't believe I still look fat. That's when I decided I needed a true comparison of then and now. I jumped off the treadmill, threw on the same clothes I had worn a year earlier and got my husband to take the pic. (Btw, someone commented that I was glowing. That's why, lol!!! :p ) Then... I could see the difference. And I wanted you all to see the difference too and know that NS works! And know that what you are doing is working and you are making progress!! :)

Suzi, thank you for showing Nicole and please tell her thank you!!!

And thank you to each one of you that commented. I appreciate each comment so very much!!! Thank you!!! :)

• garnetbutterfly131
    garnetbutterfly131 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful, Jen!! Congats on the weight loss & the bears!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »

That is exactly what I was hoping for!! :) The story behind the pic is: My daughter's prom was Saturday. I was extra excited to take pics with her because I wanted to see my 23 lb loss. She was beautiful !!! I however, still looked fat!!! :( That night, after spending the day helping her get ready, I finally had a chance to get on the treadmill. I kept thinking, I can't believe I still look fat. That's when I decided I needed a true comparison of then and now. I jumped off the treadmill, threw on the same clothes I had worn a year earlier and got my husband to take the pic. (Btw, someone commented that I was glowing. That's why, lol!!! :p ) Then... I could see the difference. And I wanted you all to see the difference too and know that NS works! And know that what you are doing is working and you are making progress!! :)

Suzi, thank you for showing Nicole and please tell her thank you!!!

And thank you to each one of you that commented. I appreciate each comment so very much!!! Thank you!!! :)

I will honey!! Love you!! <3