Volunteers required for a free 4 wk online weight loss trial inc coaching tools for emotional eating

Options
9t9xdng8dstu.jpg

Always tired? Stressed out? Not based in London or too busy to get to an in-person group session?

I NEED 20 VOLUNTEERS and I would be delighted if anyone from this group would like to join me.

I am working with Patrick Holford's Zest4Life group and excited to offer FREE places on my 4 week online weight loss programme pilot taking place from Tuesday 26th May, timing tbc depending on what the final group preference is.

The 4 week online pilot is strictly limited to 20 people.

Participants need to meet the following criteria:

- Have a minimum of 4.5kg (10lbs) excess weight to lose
- Have an interest in improving nutrition to benefit health
- Have experienced significantly reduced energy levels for at least one year
- Have tried several diets before and regained some or all of the weight you have lost
- Have experienced cravings and/or sometimes felt the need for comfort eating
- Be prepared to commit to attending a four week programme consisting of four 1.5 hour weekly sessions
- Provide feedback and give your permission for the results to be published anonymously as part of a national research project on weight loss and motivation.

If this something you, a friend or family member might be interested in applying for, please contact me on carolina@anthrobotanica.com and I will be in touch to arrange a call to run through your application. Places are strictly limited! I look forward to hearing from you!