Amazing myself.....

Options
ThinnerHill
ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
I just want to share my happy dance with everyone!!! If you are in a stall, a slow loss, or are on the fence about lchf DO NOT GIVE UP!!!! 125 days ago I started this WOE and this morning I am -47.4 pounds. Before this WOE I was stuck at my start weight for at least 8 years, NOTHING was working. My body was permanently attached to my fat. Not anymore. I've have a massive slow down and was frustrated but stuck it out. I can not believe the changes in my body. The weightloss is freaking crazy. Never have I NOT had to bust my butt running and working out to lose a pound. But letting my body burn my own fat AMAZING!! Girls at work are saying I am half my size. WHAT!! NO WAY!! Tight 18 to a 10 right now. Just commit to it and let it work. OK gotta get to work, but had to share some encouragement. /b]

Replies

• totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    We all need the encouragement - well done, you have done brilliantly. Do your DANCE! I am down 27 lbs in about the same time. Do you want to give us a bit more detail about what type of thing you eat - how much cals - do you exercise etc, how tall you are etc etc? It would be really helpful. Don't get me wrong, I'm happy with my loss, but would be even happier with a 47 lb loss!!!
  • Fvaisey
    Fvaisey Posts: 5,506 Member
    Options
    I switched to keto about 70 days ago and I'm down 20 pounds and I'm just as happy about the way I feel as I am with the weight loss. Depression lifting, mentally more acute, my body feels so much better. **Sharing your happy dance**
  • nill4me
    nill4me Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    I'll dance with you in your success. Its been amazing watching you post your losses...congrats to you and all your hard work girl!
  • ThinnerHill
    ThinnerHill Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" married mom of 2. I had my calories set at 1350 and just reduced to 1200 a couple weeks ago. If I go over I don't care. I do not really do any intentional exercise. I work 4 on, 2 off 10-14 hour days in retail So I am moving a lot. If on my day off I feel like taking a walk, I take a walk. If I feel like doing an exercise video I do that. If I feel like sitting on my butt, well that happens too. I keep my carbs below 10. (99% of the time.) Love bacon and eggs
    breakfast is always BPC!!!!!
    A LOT of water daily.
    Steak
    Nothing crazy or uneasy about it. I love turkey sausage sticks by old wisconsin. They arey obsession. Strong word but so true. I am rarely hungry. I have to make myself eat from time to time as my body is sustained.
    I'll answer anything that I can so ask away.
  • KarlaYP
    KarlaYP Posts: 4,439 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your past, and continuing success! Good for you!
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    I am 5' 7" married mom of 2. I had my calories set at 1350 and just reduced to 1200 a couple weeks ago. If I go over I don't care. I do not really do any intentional exercise. I work 4 on, 2 off 10-14 hour days in retail So I am moving a lot. If on my day off I feel like taking a walk, I take a walk. If I feel like doing an exercise video I do that. If I feel like sitting on my butt, well that happens too. I keep my carbs below 10. (99% of the time.) Love bacon and eggs
    breakfast is always BPC!!!!!
    A LOT of water daily.
    Steak
    Nothing crazy or uneasy about it. I love turkey sausage sticks by old wisconsin. They arey obsession. Strong word but so true. I am rarely hungry. I have to make myself eat from time to time as my body is sustained.
    I'll answer anything that I can so ask away.

Thanks for answering - it's helpful.