FINALLY!

Options
leooftheyear
leooftheyear Posts: 429 Member
edited April 2015 in Social Groups
So over the past few weeks i have been working on cleaning up my eating habits. For breakfast, for awhile i was having a bagel with cream cheese, now i am having an egg white breakfast burrito with jimmy dean turkey sausage, peppers and onions. For lunch i was having a sandwich, goldfish, almonds and maybe another snack, now i have a chicken and cranberry salad with protein (cheese, almonds or cottage cheese) and hummus on naan. I dropped my calories from 2130 to 1970, at first i was worried i wouldn't have enough to eat because before i cleaned up my eating i was always going over my calories. I just figured out my entire days worth of food and i actually have 300 calories left over, so maybe i will have a cookie for dessert :smile:

When i first got my fitbit, i was struggling to do a 5% cut, let alone a 10% cut, but now i am at a 10% cut and feel full and my body is feeling better than ever. I used to be the person who would make horrible choices and wonder why i was gaining weight/not losing and feeling awful and have no energy. Instead of using WW to it's fullest when i was on it last year, i screwed around, continued making poor choices and never really lost the weight and was essentially starving myself because i was not taking advantage of the "0" point fruits and veggies, i'd rather have a 10 point sandwich! I have learned by making better choices i not only feel better but i am also consuming less calories and better quality foods.

Replies