Walking Forward

Options
socialone74
socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
No matter how happy I get with healthy results ... it never stops surprising me how easy it is to fall back into unhealthy patterns! I am back and honestly so happy to be so! Soda, processed foods, eating out = Easy lifestyle to fall back into!! I forget how horrible it makes me feel -- how easy and available it is --- how hard it is to get back out of it!

Just personal venting/head shaking at how easy a relapse into a bad choice filled lifestyle can be!

Replies

• abbyjane81
    abbyjane81 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I just relapsed into my old ways as well! I know this post is old, but I figured id write here instead of writing the sane thing in a new one lol
  • mainebeachbum
    mainebeachbum Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    I "relapsed" 2 weeks ago. I was sick and couldn't exercise and just didn't have any energy to prepare foods so it was easy to eat junk and sit on the couch! Gained 3 pounds...at least that's what the scale said. But this week, I got back at it and lost 5 pounds (probably the 3 gained from the week before plus the 2 my plan is set up for.) So don't let it get you down; just get back at it. I got lucky and it really didn't set me back that much. But if I had let it slip for a second week....
  • socialone74
    socialone74 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I have realized there is no such thing as " a little sugar " -- once I have one bite all I want to do is eat sweets. If I stay away I don't crave :-(
    I now have a Surge and it is nice to know how much (or how little) I have gotten done!!