Weekly challenges!!!!

Options
gonabfit
gonabfit Posts: 711 Member
edited August 2015 in Social Groups
Hey guys I just wanted to alert everyone, we are now trying to do weekly or biweekly challenges. They are posted below in the regular discussion area change based on people participating and what we find more most interesting at the time.

This week we are doing 25 push-ups and 25 squats every day. We are also trying to work on eating at least one well-balanced healthy meal per day.

If you're interested in joining in on these daily challenges or have ideas please post below in the discussion board. Look forward to having you all join in. Spring is here in summer is coming!

Replies

• FitterBody
    FitterBody Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Hi Gona.
    As I tried to say in the other thread, peeps do not get alerted by topics or these so called "announcements" on MFP which do not broadcast the announcement. The only way peeps will know about this post of yours is if they "happen" to come here to check it out. The only way to alert peeps is to post on your/their profile newsfeeds. MFP is sh1t at this as I said before. Hopefully they will do something to fix this soon but until then, the newsfeed option seems to be the only one.
This discussion has been closed.