I'm new to group. Struggling to find support.

Options
2»

Replies

• ccarriere242
    ccarriere242 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to groups and I struggle staying motivated so I thought I would try this
  • ccarriere242
    ccarriere242 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Graceious1 wrote: »
    Feel free to add me too. This is a great place to get support.

• patty7006
    patty7006 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I could use the motivation and support also.
  • kristinareisinger
    kristinareisinger Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Me too! I could use some accountability and support. I am 47 and fit - 2 tough mudders and 2 half marathons in the bag with a triathalon coming up. But I am frustrated with the layer of pudge that hides how strong I feel and think and know I really am. Could use a friend!
  • ddmusica
    ddmusica Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Just take it day by day. What worked for me (personally) was deciding to let go of: Fast food, soft drinks, pasta, rice and bread. It has taken 9 months, and I am at my goal weight. It is a lifestyle, now, so even though I thought I'd start eating breads and pasta again, I really don't want to - which is unbelievable! I was a biiig time fast food girl. I haven't gone through a drive thru in so long, I think would freak out if I tried to. LOL. Basically, everything in moderation. You are in your own race - not anyone else. Do your best, and love yourself no matter what.
  • TheGaudyMagpie
    TheGaudyMagpie Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I am currently focusing on fitness - resistance training and hiking -- and not on scale results. I am also 47 and trying to become more like Kristina up there. :smile: In about five weeks I'll have done the resistance training routine for 12 weeks, and then I might focus more on eating at a deficit. I've only lost 4-5 pounds but I'm two inches smaller around my abdomen and wearing a smaller size. You won't see a huge deficit but I leave my diary open to friends.
  • twhiteceo1107
    twhiteceo1107 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Anyone on here need some support I'm here...Just add me...I'm also new here I need to lose 30 pounds and I would LOVE some support also...