Befores and afters

Options

Replies

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing to all of you. OK! I have had to keep taking selfies at the gym in the mirror I need someone to take some pics of me. So I will get those done this week, so I can post some here. I wish I was like some of you folks and kept really good track of pics along your journey. I do have a few, so we will see what I can post. Yahoo! to all of you and your awesome, sexy pics love them!
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wow! amazing to all of you. OK! I have had to keep taking selfies at the gym in the mirror I need someone to take some pics of me. So I will get those done this week, so I can post some here. I wish I was like some of you folks and kept really good track of pics along your journey. I do have a few, so we will see what I can post. Yahoo! to all of you and your awesome, sexy pics love them!

Thanks Lisa!! Was looking @ my pic.. Noticed how long my hair has gotten!! ;) I'm lovin it!!!
    Can't wait to see your updated pics!! Congrats on workin out & continuing on the journey!! Have a wonderful night!! B)
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Suzi, I'm waiting for those pics of you too. You're doing amazing! and so inspiring to me. Have a beautiful day!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Yes! and your hair looks great!
  • Redsy1965
    Redsy1965 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    WOWZA! Suzi! Love the hair!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Redsy1965 wrote: »
    WOWZA! Suzi! Love the hair!

Thanx Maria!! ;)
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Charlie that's awesome!! Very nice!! U must be thrilled!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Charlie... You look incredible!!! You are soo handsome!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Amazing, Charlie. You look great.
  • AshTrixxy
    AshTrixxy Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Wow, Suzi! you are gorgeous!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    j2jlqyez8v6u.png
    Woohoo, Charlie!!!!

• SuziBoston
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    Wow, Suzi! you are gorgeous!!

Thank you Ash!!! ;)
  • AshTrixxy
    Options
    I have been thinking about sharing this for a week now, and have finally decided that I will. This is the picture that changed my life. When this picture was taken in the beginning of 2013, I probably weighed 280+ pounds. I have never let my friends or family see this photo. The week after I saw it, I marched my butt down to Jenny Craig because I didn't know where else to turn. In 6 months with JC, I lost 40 pounds.

b15b1399-337a-4b1c-85e5-a969f08e0d93_zpsnhjrsipm.jpg

In the past 2 years since stopping JC, I have yo-yo'd and gained back all but 10 pounds that I had lost. This past August, I got serious about my weight again and started to lose little by little. In May I joined NS and am currently down to 237, almost 50 pounds less than the picture above. These were taken last night before going out with my husband for our anniversary. I now weigh less than I did on our wedding day. These pictures excite me because I know where I started and I'm not finished with my journey by a long shot! I know this time I am going to keep the weight down and go all the way to a healthy weight! My favorite quote as of late: "I'm not training to be skinny, I'm training to be bad@ss!"

1462ae37-861e-4203-9d38-d82d31dd8987_zpsxidt5umx.jpg 1653823a-fbbe-4b47-bd1e-66395726e8ae_zpsics0pr1v.jpg
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    OMG Ash!!!!! You look Amazing my Friend!!! WOW!!! ;)
  • AshTrixxy
    Options
    Thanks Suzi :smile:
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    ashv4444 wrote: »
    Thanks Suzi :smile:

Smooches!!! <3
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    j2jlqyez8v6u.png
    Woohoo, Charlie!!!!

Charlie, you are looking so amazing! love all the pics you have kept. I have them all over and need to find them and post them. Great job! truly inspiring to me!!!

• Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    WOW, what a story, Ash. SOOO proud of and for you. You look wonderful!
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Ash u do look amazing!!! That's awesome!!! You r extremely pretty too!!