Befores and afters

Options
191011121315»

Replies

• 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Val and Susie you both look amazing! Be proud and show off that before picture, look how far you've come!
  • MsDimeo
    MsDimeo Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Wow great photos girls! You both are cute as a button in the after AND Before!
  • chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Looking Good Suzanne!!!!!!!
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    MsDimeo wrote: »
    Wow great photos girls! You both are cute as a button in the after AND Before!

As far as my before.... Yikes!!!
  • sznsido
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Looking Good Suzanne!!!!!!!

Awwww...thank you Charlie!
  • Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Wow Suz!! Awesome! You are simply gorgeous. You should be very proud my friend. Big congrat hug!
  • jringold1
    jringold1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    It's been a while since I've posted but looking at all the before and afters really got me inspired. I'm within spittin' distance of my 70 pound bear. Annette and I have a week long trip to Sandals in Jamaica at the end of the month and my goal is to have that little furry 70 pound dude before I leave! So, here is where I am so far - started 2 week of January 2015 to now.
    wai6uvzyb6zv.jpg
  • sznsido
    Options
    jringold1 wrote: »
    It's been a while since I've posted but looking at all the before and afters really got me inspired. I'm within spittin' distance of my 70 pound bear. Annette and I have a week long trip to Sandals in Jamaica at the end of the month and my goal is to have that little furry 70 pound dude before I leave! So, here is where I am so far - started 2 week of January 2015 to now.
    wai6uvzyb6zv.jpg
    You look fantastic!!!
  • sznsido
    Options
    Shie1 wrote: »
    Wow Suz!! Awesome! You are simply gorgeous. You should be very proud my friend. Big congrat hug!

Thank you. Couldn't have done it without all of you!
  • hope4change_val
    hope4change_val Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    wai6uvzyb6zv.jpg

Morgan- you look great! Hope you and Annette have a super time on vacation and enjoy how much easier movement is now that you've kicked that weight to the curb!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Suzanne, you look so beautiful! so proud of you! to continued Success & Awesome Health & Happiness.
  • sznsido
    Options
    Suzanne, you look so beautiful! so proud of you! to continued Success & Awesome Health & Happiness.

Thank you Lisa.
  • tobefitJen
    tobefitJen Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    wai6uvzyb6zv.jpg

Great job, Morgan!! You look wonderful!!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Morgan, amazing job! huge difference, you look great! Congrats!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    Yesterday was my weigh day, birthday and the day I reached my wight loss goal of losing 50 lbs!! :) My BMI is right in the middle of healthy range.
    Before and after
    982cf8v2vkhx.jpg
    Face shot before and after
    eihb65k4rv16.jpg
    About 5 lbs before I reached goal
    pb5se5lsnjxq.jpg

• sznsido
    Options
    You look amazing! So proud of you!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Jen, you truly inspire me, and you look amazing! how the heck did you get these pics so large on here? Congrats! so excited for you! I need to get in gear. Hugs!
  • ginnywed
    ginnywed Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    You look just amazing!
  • tobefitJen
    Options
    Thanks so much!!! <3 Lisa, I have no control (that I know of) of the size of pics when posted. I actually wish they were a little smaller.