Script to hide calories

Options
ChairmanWow
ChairmanWow Posts: 44 Member
Someone on here at some time wrote a little javascript thing that could hide the calories in MFP. I was using it, and it worked great, but I messed up my browser and reinstalled, and now I can't find the script again for the life of me.

HELP! :smile:

Replies

• GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    I wrote it somewhere around here yesterday, but can't remember where. Or, if you're a brave man, it's on page 11 of the 'Over 50s Ladies' thread'. I double dare you to go find it >:)
  • ChairmanWow
    ChairmanWow Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I am more than brave enough! :wink: I accepted that dare AND bothered to read a bunch of the other posts.

and thanks!
  • jumanajane
    jumanajane Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Thanks May...I was just about to search for it again so I can start my month of not counting! ;) Now I know just where to look!
  • jumanajane
    Options
    You also put it on page 2 here under...Can we turn off calories on MFP?
  • GrannyMayOz
    Options
    Good on ya ChairmanWow, I like a brave man. You would not *believe* what my other half gets up to, like coming to my workplace dressed in a short skirt, high heeled shoes and fish net stockings on one occasion! So now you know what us more experienced ladies get up to in our own thread o:)

Ah thanks Jane, I couldn't remember where I'd put it more recently, but I did remember where I'd copied it from. The original was from either baconslave or dragonwolf, but I added extra lines of instruction to help those who are not computer programmers.
  • jumanajane
    Options
    Yaaaay! I did it (on 2nd attempt admittedly,lol)
    Now I need to know how to do it on my phone.....and then how to turn them back on again to see how I did at the end of the month!!

BTW....I like David's style!!!
  • GrannyMayOz
    Options
    I don't believe it's possible on your phone, you just need to keep your eyes shut while you're there. I'll post a pic in the 50s thread that you'll enjoy ;)