Starting May 4......any joiners?

Options
Imperfect_Angel
Imperfect_Angel Posts: 220 Member
Hi everyone, I'm starting insanity on Monday, May 4 but doing my fit rest today. I hear the workout is torture but well worth it. I'm very expectant of the workouts as I've heard great things about them. Any tips for me? Also, to those already doing Insanity, is it the only exercise you're doing and are you following the meal plan? I was thinking of doing Atkins or any other low carb (with the exception of fruit and veg) but not too sure. Any advice will be appreciated. Thanks.

Tino

Replies

• cdarling24
    cdarling24 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm down!! I'm starting tomorrow (as in the fit test). Ive done insanity in the past (for 3.5 weeks before I got really sick and had to stop) and have sprinkled it into my workout routine here and there. I hope that i can stick with it as the semester comes to a close. I'm a full time student and a colorguard instructor so free time has been pretty limited the past couple of months. I tend to eat pretty healthy; I'm mainly pescetarian, but will eat chicken maybe once at most twice a week so you get a feel of my diet. The best advice I can give is to find a diet plan that works for you. I haven't (and probably will not) be able to follow the diet exactly to a t. Instead, I make sure I watch what I'm putting into my body and make sure it is "fuel" for my body and that im getting the right amount of nutrients. Keeping a food log is vital!
    Keep me updated with your progress!!