Anyone else not ever feel the need to eat or am I the only freak of nature?

Options
2»

Replies

• GrannyMayOz
    GrannyMayOz Posts: 1,051 Member
    Options
    Wow! Major respect to you @PasPlus. Reading your first post, it flitted across my mind that you could be seeking praise for eating so little and I didn't know how to reply to that and didn't comment. Now I can fully see where you're coming from and I only have the desire to send you a massive hug of friendship and support, and hope you can beat this thing very soon.

Your goal to increase calories by 150 a week... Gosh, is that sensible, or is it too slow? Could you try for 50 calories extra each day? Just throwing the idea out there, certainly not bossing you around. Perhaps I'm putting more urgency in your recovery.

I hope your situation (all of the situations you currently have) can ease soon and that you will learn to be a human*being* rather than a human*doing*. Don't forget your own value and your own right to times of peace. Your right to take time out, even if, for now, that's just with a goal of being a more relaxed and patient person for your children. Not saying anyone is suffering from you, just that if you can sneak in some self-care from a sideways angle until you can believe that you deserve it for yourself. Been there done that, and it took me a while to see my own value.

Anyway. Respect, support and hugs is all I wanted to say.