I suppose it's emotional eating..

Options
MrsHossYo
MrsHossYo Posts: 15 Member
Although I am not sure why I simply can not stop binging daily and nightly. My life has turned a complete 180 from where I use to be.. The only think that gives me pleasure or happiness is the thought of eating, and how much I can eat. I am always thinking of ways I can be alone to eat and eat and eat.. I do not like being this way. I also can not seem to stop! Yes, I know the obvious reason is just to stop eating like that... But it isn't that simple. It is so far out of my control, I really need help.

Replies

• brendamkay
    brendamkay Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    First of all, welcome, and you are not alone!

I applaud your ability to reach out. It is difficult to take a hard look at ourselves and recognize the truth. It is much easier to ignore or gloss over our problems and make excuses. Something that helps me is to truthfully log what I eat. Of course there have been times where I had to admit I really don't know how much I ate. Somehow, you need to find value in your self again. You need to be able to look in the mirror and be proud. I am not saying these things are easy. I am speaking as much to myself as I am to you. Knowing my patterns and habits, I try to log my food before I eat it. Early in the day I log what I am planning on eating for the whole day. I plan for fun foods and snacks. I look at each day as a sort of game that I can win. This is what works for me.