Hello!:) New Here And Have A Question:)

Options
CountryMom03
CountryMom03 Posts: 258 Member
I was just wondering if being on a LC/HF lifestyle changed in anyway, the total amount of cals you need during the day? Partly because I am a very small framed and short person. My "ideal" setup, which I was many yrs ago was 5'0 tall and 105lbs. Back then it took very little to fill me up and satisfy me, and that has seemed to ring true to today also because I have a very hard time getting in 1200 cals without feeling like Im constantly shoving food into my mouth all day long. 800cals seems to be the sweet spot with me to where I feel the best, am happiest, eat only when I get hungry, etc. Just not sure if thats good and something I should do and allow or should I continue to try and force myself up 1200?

Replies

• soupie747
    soupie747 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Naturally eating LCHF will have you eating less calories a day. You won't even notice. I use keto-calculator.ankerl.com if you're trying to lose weight. If you use the desktop site, you can adjust your scale at the bottom to see what you should be eating a day to what results you'll see. It's great and you can use myfitnesspal to meet your macronutrient goals.