Anybody from Australia

Options
DiIDE
DiIDE Posts: 120 Member
is there anybody in this group from Australia and hopefully Sydney area I would like to communicate with. I am finding that there is a big difference in the food and the calorie count between the U.S. And here. A lot of the foods not known here and the U.S. Does not have a lot of the foods we have or they are named differently. I am great full for Google.

Replies

• Tarantulaguy
    Tarantulaguy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me! I'm from Australia :)
  • DiIDE
    Options
    Hi there what state are you in?
  • madamoisella
    madamoisella Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm from Qld :smile:
  • FitnessasmyWitness
    FitnessasmyWitness Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I will be moving there in July :)
  • DiIDE
    Options
    It will be very cold in July so try not to judge us by that weather as our spring and summers are pretty good weather wise and there are plenty of outdoor things going on. I hope you enjoy Australia
  • RobynLloyd2015
    RobynLloyd2015 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi....I'm from Qld. Feel free to chat
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
  • LadyLots2Lose
    LadyLots2Lose Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    G'day, I'm in Canberra and you'll find a few more Aussies in the "Aussie Aussie Aussie" group if you want a greater concentration of members from all over the country.
  • christinecoffeebean
    christinecoffeebean Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    NSW here!
  • petracox
    petracox Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi there. I'm in QLD, Gold Coast. Would be great to chat!
  • mtgathercole
    mtgathercole Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I just joined but I'm in Victoria....But my parents are American so I'm bilingual if it helps
  • DiIDE
    Options
    Hi there is anybody else having trouble snacking now it's getting so cold and bleak. I only have 2kg to lose now but I seem to sabotage my efforts to lose it. I still workout at the gym 5 days a week and work hard with weights and cardio and then blow it by snacking at night. Have made an appointment to see a sports dietitian to get some guidance. Wish me luck.