WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• Shie1
    Shie1 Posts: 154 Member
    edited June 2015
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Today is Thursday Weigh Day!!!! I lost 2.4lbs for the week!!! This was a huge VICTORY for me!!! I'm officially in the 5's!!! My weight this morning was 157.6lbs!!!!
    This program works if you work it!!! B) The Sun is Shining on Me today!!!! Thank you Lord!! o:)
    ~Little Miss Suzi Sunshine!!!! ;)<3

I love these little smile faces!!! Lol!!! I'm smiley crazy! Lol!!!!!

Awesome Suzi!!! Hit it Hard in June is in effect!! Keep up the good work...we almost got 2 weeks done. :p
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Today is Thursday Weigh Day!!!! I lost 2.4lbs for the week!!! This was a huge VICTORY for me!!! I'm officially in the 5's!!! My weight this morning was 157.6lbs!!!!
    This program works if you work it!!! B) The Sun is Shining on Me today!!!! Thank you Lord!! o:)
    ~Little Miss Suzi Sunshine!!!! ;)<3

I love these little smile faces!!! Lol!!! I'm smiley crazy! Lol!!!!!

Me, too, Suzi. I'm smiling reading your post. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Thank Suzanne, P, & Nighty!!!! Love you Girlz!!!! <3;)
  • Whosebeeping
    Whosebeeping Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Wow that's awesome Suzi!!! Congrats to u!!
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Suzi....ur enthusiasm keeps me motivated!!!! Keep rockin girl!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Thank you Lynn & Valorie!!! <3;)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    1.2 down....no clue how long its been since i lost more than a pound!!!!
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    Val that's awesome. Nice work!! U rock!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    YAY, Val.
  • mgravenhorst
    mgravenhorst Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Okay, I already posted on the News Feed but I'll post here as well. Good morning all. I weigh myself every morning along with measuring my glucose number so I know where I am for the day. I know the scale moves up and down with water weight but it helps me stay focused I don't let it depress me because if I stay on the program I know that it isn't really a gain. I always go up in weight before I drop. It seems like it is the way my body handles weight loss. This morning was a loss of another 4 ounces, so I am at a perfect -39 pound weight loss. I keep two glass jars on the center of my dining room table as my daily reminder. One jar is labeled "Pounds to Lose" and the other "Pounds Lost." I don't move a marble until I reach that pound lost exactly. Well, this morning I finally was able to move that 39th marble and I have 47 more marbles to move. I seem to be a slow and steady loser. I don't do the dramatic 1-2-or 3 pound losses that some people manage, but I focus on the fact that I'm moving in the right direction....downward. I look forward to making my trio of bears into a barbershop quartet. Have a great weekend all.
    Marcy
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Congrats to Valorie & Marcy!!!! B)
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    You have a great system, Marcy. Congrats on "losing all your marbles", or at least, placing them somewhere else. :)

And, congratulations on the 39 pound weight loss!!!!
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    3.2 pounds has left the building!!!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    YAY, sznsido!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    sznsido wrote: »
    3.2 pounds has left the building!!!!!
    Lol!!!! WTG Suzanne!!! Completely left the building!!! ;)
  • Whosebeeping
    Options
    Wtg all!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    I know this is a weigh in blog room; However, I did my measurements today!! I hope this counts!! Since January 21st-June 13
    I have lost a total of 7 inches from my waist!!! Just thought I would share!!! My waist is getting tiny again!!!! Yay!! ;)
  • sznsido
    sznsido Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I know this is a weigh in blog room; However, I did my measurements today!! I hope this counts!! Since January 21st-June 13
    I have lost a total of 7 inches from my waist!!! Just thought I would share!!! My waist is getting tiny again!!!! Yay!! ;)

yes suzi, it counts! congratulations! xoxoxoxoxo
  • Nightingale2200
    Options

It is absolutely o.k., Suzi.

CONGRATULATIONS

• mariawhipple64
    mariawhipple64 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got on the scale this morning and I lost another 3 lbs! I am at 243 lbs. That's a total of 12.6 lbs! Everyone is doing great! :p