WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Nightingale2, this is awesome! we're both in the 60's I can't wait to be in the 50"s Congrats!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Nightingale2, this is awesome! we're both in the 60's I can't wait to be in the 50"s Congrats!

We're rockin' it, Lisa!

• 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Went to the Doc this morning, and she gave me kudos for how great I looked. Plus my BP was lower 112/70 it usually runs 180s/90s. Also....I was down 25! I weighed in this morning on my scale and I was down 24.8 so, I will take it!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Fantastic, Gina. :)
  • SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Down 2.2lbs for the week!!! Now this was a goody!!! But.. I have to say no matter what the loss is its always good!!! ;)
    I'm noticing the the lower my numbers are getting the easier it is to lose big numbers!! Also.. Been eating lots of white fish & skipping lunch!! Everyday!!! Like I said I never really go over 1000 calories a day!!! I've gotten used to it and am not hungry!! Wishing everyone a TGIF!!! <3B)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    Went to the Doc this morning, and she gave me kudos for how great I looked. Plus my BP was lower 112/70 it usually runs 180s/90s. Also....I was down 25! I weighed in this morning on my scale and I was down 24.8 so, I will take it!

This is great news!!!! Congrats Gina!! By the way... Your my Hero!!!! ;)<3
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Excellent loss, Suzi. :)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Excellent loss, Suzi. :)

Thank you Flo!! B)
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Down 2.2lbs for the week!!! Now this was a goody!!! But.. I have to say no matter what the loss is its always good!!! ;)
    I'm noticing the the lower my numbers are getting the easier it is to lose big numbers!! Also.. Been eating lots of white fish & skipping lunch!! Everyday!!! Like I said I never really go over 1000 calories a day!!! I've gotten used to it and am not hungry!! Wishing everyone a TGIF!!! <3B)

Wow! 1000 calories is low, but it's working for you, congrats! this is awesome! Sounds like you are eating healthy so this is wonderful! Keep up the amazing work and you will be at your foxy goal in not time. Hugs!!!

• shedthesweater
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »

Wow! 1000 calories is low, but it's working for you, congrats! this is awesome! Sounds like you are eating healthy so this is wonderful! Keep up the amazing work and you will be at your foxy goal in no time. Hugs!!!

• SuziBoston
    Options
    Yes Lisa.. It's low!! However; I haven't been starving or wanting to eat all the calories! So.. I don't wanna shove food in just because I'm supposed to eat 1200!! I guess if we go a little over or under but right around 1200 is sufficient!! Yea.. Cutting calories is definatlely making a big difference! Just bought a new pair of over the knee leather boots with my fishnets!!! ;) YAY!! By the way.. My boyfriend is calling me a Fox again!! Thought you may enjoy it!! :)
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Suzi, you foxy girl, this is awesome! I remember on your profile this is what you wanted him to call you again, Yeah! it worked! I'm with you too on the calories, but I do stay as close to my 1200 as possible, but like you don't want to eat because, this is why I gained weight HA! I have been buying sexy clothes myself, feels so great! Wow! that boyfriend is not going anywhere with your new look. Keep up the amazing job!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi, you foxy girl, this is awesome! I remember on your profile this is what you wanted him to call you again, Yeah! it worked! I'm with you too on the calories, but I do stay as close to my 1200 as possible, but like you don't want to eat because, this is why I gained weight HA! I have been buying sexy clothes myself, feels so great! Wow! that boyfriend is not going anywhere with your new look. Keep up the amazing job!
    ;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Hi Friends!! Up 3 pounds for the week! Woman monthly thing is terrorizing me!!! Lol!! Should be back down next Friday!! Happy TGIF to you all!! Love you guys!! <3;)
  • laurynking
    laurynking Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Lost .2 two weeks in a row after losing 6 lbs on Fast 5. Is this normal? When will my losses pick back up to 1-2 lbs/week? Thanks!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    laurynking wrote: »
    Lost .2 two weeks in a row after losing 6 lbs on Fast 5. Is this normal? When will my losses pick back up to 1-2 lbs/week? Thanks!

Your doing great! You will have slow times & times where it picks up!! I hit a few plateaus since I started on January 21!! But... I can tell you I have 46 pounds off with Nutrisystem and it WORKS!!!
  • Nightingale2200
    Options
    Gained 6 pounds on my travels, but have gotten off 5 so am just 1 pound over my last WI of 169.8
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Awesome job! Nightingale2 It's a lot easier to get those vacation pounds off that's for sure!
  • laurynking
    laurynking Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks Suzi! Glad to hear you're doing so well! Very inspiring!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    laurynking wrote: »
    Thanks Suzi! Glad to hear you're doing so well! Very inspiring!

;)