WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Having to watch the scale as I had a big fluctuation this week. Weighted myself 6 times this morning and the result 202.6 which is 2.6 from goal.
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Womack: Great job, you got this!
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Charlie, you are doing amazing, almost at goal, so awesome!!! Congrats!!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    NuLisa2016 wrote: »
    2 lbs lost this week-I am feeling motivated to keep going!

We have another Lisa Yeah! Congrats! on your weight loss.

• shedthesweater
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I just want to share that before I left for my 'food vacation' yes, we looked up the Travel Channel's Man vs. Food sites in Mempshis and I had ribs, chicken and waffles, 3 more kinds of fried chicken, famous burgers, and plenty of donuts, anyways I had lost my goal of 20 lbs before our trip, and actually lost 21. I went on my trip gained 4.6 back. I went back to NS immediately upon my return and I am proud to say I have lost those 4.6 and .6 extra! I am down 22 lbs with 18 lbs to my main goal! Woohoo!

Awesome! So exciting! WOW! with all that you ate, it's so great! Sounds yummy! I get a tummy ache if I eat all those yummy's Your vacation sounded fun! Congrats! on your weight loss!

• chwomack53
    chwomack53 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »
    I just want to share that before I left for my 'food vacation' yes, we looked up the Travel Channel's Man vs. Food sites in Mempshis and I had ribs, chicken and waffles, 3 more kinds of fried chicken, famous burgers, and plenty of donuts, anyways I had lost my goal of 20 lbs before our trip, and actually lost 21. I went on my trip gained 4.6 back. I went back to NS immediately upon my return and I am proud to say I have lost those 4.6 and .6 extra! I am down 22 lbs with 18 lbs to my main goal! Woohoo!

Awesome!!! Great job!
    Charlie
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    NuLisa2016 wrote: »
    2 lbs lost this week-I am feeling motivated to keep going!

Congratulations on the 2 pounds, Lisa!!!

EVERYONE is doing SUCH a good job.

WOOOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    chwomack53 wrote: »
    Having to watch the scale as I had a big fluctuation this week. Weighted myself 6 times this morning and the result 202.6 which is 2.6 from goal.

Congrats Charlie!! Make sure you let Nutrisystem know your close to goal & have them send you your Goal Bear when you hit Goal!! ;)
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Charlie....congrats!!!! So close!!!!
  • hollymonster214
    hollymonster214 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Today was day 1, but here it goes. 169 lbs :o
  • evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Welcome Hollymonster!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Hi Team!! Another week as come & gone!! Weigh day for me!! I lost 0.4 ounces and have broken into the middle number 4!!! My weight today is 149.8lbs!! My Goal weight is 139.0lbs!! Give or take a few pounds! ;)
    Wanted to thank you all for supporting me & being by my side for this journey!! I ask God to bless you all for your loyalty & kindness!! Love you all!! <3
    ~Suzi Sunshine B)
    P.S. hope you all got ya shades on!! It's a sunny happy day! xoxo
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful, Suzi.
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    That is wonderful, Suzi.

Thanx Flo! <3
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Suzi, so exciting!! wow! so close to your goal, wowowoowowowow Yahooooooooooo!! Congrats!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi, so exciting!! wow! so close to your goal, wowowoowowowow Yahooooooooooo!! Congrats!

Thanx Lisa!! How is your journey going??
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Suzi, I am doing wonderful! I didn't lose this week, but didn't gain, so this next week I hope the scale starts moving again. My clothes are loose, and I'm loving working out, I feel amazing! Thank you! I keep that focus on where I want to be weight wise, and how tone I want to be, so my focus is straight a head. I would like to have the weight come off a little faster, but I have had a few vacations, which the weight didn't add, but didn't lose, so this set me back a few weeks, but I'm on my way down. Took my mountain bike out today, it kicked my butt! but burned some calories for sure! You're doing so awesome! so wonderful to see! Hope all is well with you, hugs! to you and have a beautiful weekend!
  • surrealchereal
    surrealchereal Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    157, finally I'm out of the horrific 160's. That took forever! I put on a shirt today that has been too tight for the last 2 years and a pair of shorts I haven't worn in 3. Just in time! I refuse to buy new clothes at this time and my son recently told me I looked like a bag lady because the stuff I was wearing (weekends) was so old and worn out. Looking forward to this fall, I have some really nice blouses that I'll finally get to wear to work! ;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    157, finally I'm out of the horrific 160's. That took forever! I put on a shirt today that has been too tight for the last 2 years and a pair of shorts I haven't worn in 3. Just in time! I refuse to buy new clothes at this time and my son recently told me I looked like a bag lady because the stuff I was wearing (weekends) was so old and worn out. Looking forward to this fall, I have some really nice blouses that I'll finally get to wear to work! ;)

Congrats Surreal!!! Took me a very long time to break out of the 6's too!! But I flew through the 5's!! Hoping the same for you!! BTW... My favorite season is Fall!!! ;) I'm from Boston MA & we have the most beautiful Fall's!!! The colors are amazing!! Love it!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi, I am doing wonderful! I didn't lose this week, but didn't gain, so this next week I hope the scale starts moving again. My clothes are loose, and I'm loving working out, I feel amazing! Thank you! I keep that focus on where I want to be weight wise, and how tone I want to be, so my focus is straight a head. I would like to have the weight come off a little faster, but I have had a few vacations, which the weight didn't add, but didn't lose, so this set me back a few weeks, but I'm on my way down. Took my mountain bike out today, it kicked my butt! but burned some calories for sure! You're doing so awesome! so wonderful to see! Hope all is well with you, hugs! to you and have a beautiful weekend!

Lisa.. Great news! Keep it up!!