WEIGH-IN RESULTS

Options

Replies

• SuziBoston
    SuziBoston Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    tobefitJen wrote: »
    You all are doing great and so many of you are close to goal!! Suzi, I can't wait to see your pics! I know you look fabulous!! Sorry I haven't been around much. I was on vacation last week and have pretty much been trying to catch up with everything at home and get back on track. This week I lost the 2 lbs I had gained while on vacation AND an additional 2 lbs!! So happy!! :) Going out of town for a few days this next weekend too so will probably weigh again Thursday.
    86790391.png

Thank you soo much Jen!! And so proud of you too!! I finally picked up steam!!! I wouldn't be surprised if my weight loss slows up now!! Over the past 7 weeks I have been losing incredibly! So I'm waiting for my next Plateu!! :# Jen.. You have gotten soo little!! Many of us that started off together have stuck together & everyone looks amazing!! ;) Glad your back around!! <3
  • shedthesweater
    shedthesweater Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I lost 1.9 pounds, loving life again, the scale is moving once again. After vacations, and standing still, no gain or loss, I'm home finally making it happen. Love all the success here, so wonderful! Happy weekend everyone!
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    29 lbs
    LOST
  • jrp29646
    jrp29646 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    29 lbs
    LOST

That's great! Congratulations!
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Great job, Lisa. So proud for you.

I weighed in today with no loss and +2 pounds.

The past 10 days have been really hard. Still have about 5 or so weeks to go traveling to fam and on business. Will be so glad to be back in my own routine. I'm trying, but falling short many days.

Everyone is doing so great!!! Have a wonderful Sunday today.
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Great job, Lisa. So proud for you.

I weighed in today with no loss and +2 pounds.

The past 10 days have been really hard. Still have about 5 or so weeks to go traveling to fam and on business. Will be so glad to be back in my own routine. I'm trying, but falling short many days.

Everyone is doing so great!!! Have a wonderful Sunday today.

Thank you so much! I sent you a message

• evhutchings
    evhutchings Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    SuziBoston wrote: »
    Well.. I did it!!! I'm 2 pounds from 149lbs!! My goal weight is 139 but I'm starting to get thin looking & 139 is thin for me! I'm 5'5! I will keep plugging away! For the past month I have been skipping lunch! So no calories there!! I have been averaging 980-1100 calories per day!! I workout at Planet Fitnes in the evening after work & I have been very commited & focused!! I lost 2lbs for the week/ since Friday!! Wishing everyone a successful Friday & TGIF!! ;)
    P.S. I promise to post Body Shots & a Smile this weekend!!! :p
    Love Suzi Sunshine <3B)

12 lbs to go!!!!! Yay!!!! ☀️
  • evhutchings
    Options
    I lost 1.9 pounds, loving life again, the scale is moving once again. After vacations, and standing still, no gain or loss, I'm home finally making it happen. Love all the success here, so wonderful! Happy weekend everyone!
    Woohoo!!! Love when that scale starts to go down again!

• SuziBoston
    Options
    Well.. I did it!!! I'm 2 pounds from 149lbs!! My goal weight is 139 but I'm starting to get thin looking & 139 is thin for me! I'm 5'5! I will keep plugging away! For the past month I have been skipping lunch! So no calories there!! I have been averaging 980-1100 calories per day!! I workout at Planet Fitnes in the evening after work & I have been very commited & focused!! I lost 2lbs for the week/ since Friday!! Wishing everyone a successful Friday & TGIF!! ;)
    P.S. I promise to post Body Shots & a Smile this weekend!!! :p
    Love Suzi Sunshine <3B)

12 lbs to go!!!!! Yay!!!! ☀️
    Thanx Baby Doll!!!! <3;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    TGIF!! It's weigh day for me & I'm pleasantly surprised! I lost almost a pound/0.8 ounces!! I have been losing at a fast rate over the past 7 weeks!! So.. I thought I would have hit a Plateu by now!! That's not the case! I'm ounces away from breaking into the middle number 4!! I'm ecstatic!! Also.. Wanna send a thank you out to my Partner in crime P/Shie1!! Opps... We did it again!! ;) We have been accountable for all of June & more than half of July & it's paying off!! BEAUTIFULLY!! <3 We can be very proud of ourself & eachother!! Love you Friend/Partner!!! :) Sending you plenty of hugs & of course your famous Smooches!! ;)
  • Nightingale2200
    Nightingale2200 Posts: 1,183 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, Suzi. :)
  • evhutchings
    Options
    Suzi....awesomeness abounds!!!!!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Congratulations, Suzi. :)

Thank you Sweetheart!! <3;)
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    Suzi....awesomeness abounds!!!!!

Thanx Valorie!! B)
  • 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    TGIF!! It's weigh day for me & I'm pleasantly surprised! I lost almost a pound/0.8 ounces!! I have been losing at a fast rate over the past 7 weeks!! So.. I thought I would have hit a Plateu by now!! That's not the case! I'm ounces away from breaking into the middle number 4!! I'm ecstatic!! Also.. Wanna send a thank you out to my Partner in crime P/Shie1!! Opps... We did it again!! ;) We have been accountable for all of June & more than half of July & it's paying off!! BEAUTIFULLY!! <3 We can be very proud of ourself & eachother!! Love you Friend/Partner!!! :) Sending you plenty of hugs & of course your famous Smooches!! ;)

Way to go Susi! 45! It's amazing. That's a small child. lol.

• 1Ginabb
    1Ginabb Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I just want to share that before I left for my 'food vacation' yes, we looked up the Travel Channel's Man vs. Food sites in Mempshis and I had ribs, chicken and waffles, 3 more kinds of fried chicken, famous burgers, and plenty of donuts, anyways I had lost my goal of 20 lbs before our trip, and actually lost 21. I went on my trip gained 4.6 back. I went back to NS immediately upon my return and I am proud to say I have lost those 4.6 and .6 extra! I am down 22 lbs with 18 lbs to my main goal! Woohoo!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    1Ginabb wrote: »

Way to go Susi! 45! It's amazing. That's a small child. lol.

Thanx Gina!! Your right... Didn't think of it that way!! It is a small child!! :p
  • NuLisa2016
    NuLisa2016 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    2 lbs lost this week-I am feeling motivated to keep going!
  • SuziBoston
    Options
    NuLisa2016 wrote: »
    2 lbs lost this week-I am feeling motivated to keep going!

Hi Lisa!! Soo happy for you!! Congrats & keep up the great work!! ;)
  • shedthesweater
    Options
    Awesome job Suzi, and P/Shie, sounds like friendship and weight loss bonding. Great to hear! So excited, and proud of both of you!