Semi-Southern Attempt to be Healthy

Options
libbyareilly
libbyareilly Posts: 3 Member
Hey ladies!

I am originally from Central Florida and now live in between Pensacola, FL and Orange Beach, AL.

Would love to find some fellow belles to share accountability, recipes, and encouragement!

I have been on quite the journey to be healthy (NOT just skinny) in the past couple years but as I just wrapped up my first blissful year of marriage, I have been dealing with quite the struggle of staying slim and fit!

I focus on eating as clean and balanced as possible, keeping within my proportions of macronutrient goals (fat, protein, and carbs), and following a personalized exercise plan (about 4x/week).

I'd love to hear from any future-friends!

Replies

• chandramiller68
    chandramiller68 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi @libbyareilly I currently live in Houston but was born/raised in Mobile, AL. I am trying to lose weight, but also trying to eat healthier. Logging my food has really helped me see where my calories are going and where I need to clean up my food choices. I am currently doing the Jillian Michaels Body Revoluation, which I have thoroughly enjoyed. It is a 90-day exercise program. I love having friends on MFP where we can encourage and motivate each other. Feel free to add me. :)