DAY 15 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & QUICK TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 16 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 2
DAY 17 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 18 - 30 DAY SHRED: LEVEL 1 & 2
DAY 19 - NO MORE TROUBLE ZONES
DAY 20 - BANISH FAT, BOOST METABOLISM

Shred level 1 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8
Shred level 2 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEkaq6U5Ghw
NMTZ is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHx3UeZl5YY&list=PL9B8B936662917FB9
BFBM is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTT4W8ygJ7w

QTZ consists of the warm up, circuits 1, 3, 4 and cool down.

Replies

• thistimesucess
    thistimesucess Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    After a few days unscheduled breaks I have now officially started round 2 with day 11 today. One thing I am noticing is my arms are starting to look more toned (all except the triceps at the back but I think they will take a lifetime to tone). I'm really happy with that as it is one of the reasons I wanted to do this.
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    2nd time through bfbm and I can definitely tell that I am getting fitter and stronger. The most exciting thing for me is that I can hold the plank based poses for longer. I still can't do that circuit all the way through bit I did almost all in a full plank pose. That's a huge accomplishment for me!
  • anna_louise90
    anna_louise90 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I think you're steaming ahead of us thistimesuccess! Congrats on your progress so far, the fact you're seeing results is good motivation for me :smile:
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    I'm going on holiday in a week and a half so I have motivation to get as far as I can before I leave. You will all catch up at some stage!
  • AnJulNZ
    AnJulNZ Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Day 11 - 30ds L2. :grumble: I do not like planks.
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Day 11 done! Cannot wait for the next rest day.
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    I told you that the rest of you would catch up! I've been sick the last two days and going away for a girls weekend this weekend so unless I feel we'll enough for a session tomorrow before I leave I will have an unplanned 5 days off. Kind of frustrating as I was just really getting into the stride of it.
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Day 12 done, but why do I always ruin my healthy eating with a binge on BFBM day? Did some extra cardio to try and compensate for it :cry:
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 12 done, but why do I always ruin my healthy eating with a binge on BFBM day? Did some extra cardio to try and compensate for it cry
    BFBM is a killer. How bad was your binge? Tomorrow is a new day :heart:
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Yeah true, I am going out for dinner so will have to strategically plan that meal! I ate: large aero bar, teacake, some smaller chocs and two chocolate bars, peanut butter. I think that is at least a good 1000 cals extra. Still, back on the bandwagon, thanks AJ :flowerforyou:
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anna, I am the same way!! You should see my lunch today! Started normal with my BLT and veggies then ate another piece of bacon then ate half my daughter's sandwich!!! I felt like I just couldn't get full!! You are not alone on that!
    Day 12 Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism for me as well done today!! My arms are really feeling a lot weaker now than they did last week because they are not used to being used everyday (either using weights or just doing plank exercises) like in this program. I wasn't even able to hold the full plank in the few exercises in this one today. I had to use the knee modification for almost all of them. Plus I don't do 3/4 of the squat/jump type exercises. I always do fast squats, plies, twisting punches, or something of that nature (whatever seems to fit the moment). :) I can't wait until Sunday's rest day!!
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Sandwiches don't sound too bad, at least a more healthy option! NMTZ done, man am I sweaty! Yeah my arms have been feeling weaker too, had to drop down my 4kg weights and switch to lighter ones. But then in the NTMZ workout, jillian does say about doing high reps with low weights herself so I think it's still fine.

Also just wanted to say that when she talks about 'visualising the muscles getting leaner', she's talking the complete truth - it got brought up at a science conference I was at a few weeks ago, and the studies showed that the group who visualised whilst doing weights got faster results :happy:
  • greatmom2
    greatmom2 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Anna, I'm so glad that you mentioned about the 'visualizing the muscles getting leaner' because I have wondered about that and find myself not doing it 98% of the time! :) I will definitely start doing that though.
    I think I will probably be sitting this week out for the most part because I am helping at our Vacation Bible School. I will see though! If I still have it in me, I will keep up. Otherwise, I will start on catching up next week. :)
    I did already skip No More Trouble Zones on Saturday. :(
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 12 BFBM aarrrrgh. That was still super super hard second time around! At the start of the last circuit I nearly gave up, but then I saw there was only 5 minutes left and though "I CAN DO THIS". Only just though! No wonder I've been putting this off for a week :laugh:

Anna I agree with the visualising bit too. Visualising myself slim and fit is the only thing that gets me through BFBM. "This is not your mother's workout".
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    Back into it with day 14 - 6 days sick and off exercise has definately had an impact on my endurance and strength. But I'm back into it and ready to get back to where I was.
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    Day 15 done! Prepare for your arms to fall off is all I can say, QTZ is not easy after a round of shred, let alone BFBM later on! I was also super super super super sweaty, but that may also have to do with the fact that today is our first properly hot day of summer. Anyway I feel amazing after completing it!
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this group - I took an extra day off yesterday as I had a driving theory test this morning, and probably wouldn't have done the workout without this group keeping me accountable :smile:
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    Day 15 done! Prepare for your arms to fall off is all I can say, QTZ is not easy after a round of shred, let alone BFBM later on! I was also super super super super sweaty, but that may also have to do with the fact that today is our first properly hot day of summer. Anyway I feel amazing after completing it!
    Just wanted to say thanks to everyone in this group - I took an extra day off yesterday as I had a driving theory test this morning, and probably wouldn't have done the workout without this group keeping me accountable :smile:

That's the day I just did (put the wrong day in my post!) and yes, it's a killer!

Glad we are helping with your motivation! How did the driving theory test go?
  • anna_louise90
    Options
    I passed! I was panicking because I want to take my practical soon, and I think you have to have a gap when you can take the two. Over-ate again though, I was super hungry after this workout!
  • thistimesucess
    Options
    Day 17 - nmtz - wow this is still tough!
  • AnJulNZ
    Options
    Day 12 - NMTZ. I didn't have a whole hour today so I just did quick trouble zones. Better than nothing!!

I have had yet another two days off, my daughter has been sick.